Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(SPOILERS FOR SACRIFICE AHEAD) tHE MAN IN THE WALL TALKING AFTER THE SACRIFICE QUEST

CaptnStarFighter

I just popped in the game and heard 'the man in the wall' in my orbiter as always but he said something diffrent this time.... he said (as always) hey kiddo..and then he said if it felt good killing Isaiah and my operator responded yes... creepy. Sorry i dont have any images.. 

He didnt show up immediately after the quest he showed up the next day

Edited by CaptnStarFighter
forgot to add something

Some sort of spoiler for anyone who didn't get the conversation

Spoiler

It means Umbra memory start bonding too tight with our memories, making our Ops saying something like "Isaac is our son", which could potentially a hint how Margullis and Natah cannot be distinguished in one entitiy called Lotus.

And the last line of the conversation after our Ops saying that he killed his son were

Void guy: Is that how you remember it?
Ops: yeah
Void guy: good *disappear*

this should be in the feedback section becuase of the issue it raises... mainly who are we if not the operator, and if we are the operator then why do we say that! or any of the things if opperator voice toggle is on says... breaks the 4th wall... thats fine but we need story reasons ... also as an aside we say the exact oposit in the cinematic... thats fine it sucks but is technically fine if there is a story reason; i dont control the operator? bs! at least make it internally consistent with the other things going on around me EH? ok so my opperator is hinting that he thinks we actually went back in time and could have but didnt "shove isaah out of the way" or sumnt... that would make everything except my relation to the opperator internally consistent (i still wasnt given the option to move although i tried while in the past memory where isaah dies)

• 3 years later...