The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra, Excalibur, Inaros goes invisible with stealth kill

Gregorlight

Question

Those frames I have tested so far with this. Whenever I do an unalerted stealth kill I will go invisible for about 5 sec. The more unalerted stealth kills, the longer I stay invisible. I have not see another post on this and I'm sorry if this is a repeat. 

*Edit. I am not using any particular arcane/mod/lense to do this.

Edited by Gregorlight
afterthought

8 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Gregorlight said:

I am using the new one. I didn't know that the Skiajati Nikana does that. I didn't see anything in the description that said it did that.

The Skiajati Nikana has an unmentioned passive with doing stealth (or blinded) finishers will infact, make you invisible for 5 seconds or longer if you keep it up.

The 'Umbra Nikana' as I will call it causes stealth on successful stealth finisher kills.

This can be paired with any Warframe if your squad is outfitted with someone (i.e, an Excalibur of any kind who blinds enemies) who can force enemies to unalerted states.

This special feature, as well as it being the only melee to have Umbra Polarity slots (even if the damage mod from the Umbra mod set isn't as strong as it's Prime variant, it should be kept on to benefit it's crit chance counterpart), makes it worth keeping alongside Nikana Prime.

Disclaimer: Umbra polarity cannot be added via Forma.

5 hours ago, DatUnicornPower said:

The Skiajati Nikana has an unmentioned passive with doing stealth (or blinded) finishers will infact, make you invisible for 5 seconds or longer if you keep it up.

It also has a second one that fully restores health and shields when performing a melee kill on sentients.

11 minutes ago, Reverse830 said:

It also has a second one that fully restores health and shields when performing a melee kill on sentients.

I'll tell you a secret

Spoiler

no it doesn't :), you always get that when you kill a Sentient fighter