Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

AI Hitbox bug or something else?

rohankeluskar1

So, After the sacrifice update I feel like I am missing a lot of shots on AI even if the cursor shows red marker, I am not sure if this is a hitbox bug, or was there some kind of Accuracy 2.0 or bulletdrop 2.0 silent update, but yeah I am definitely missing a lot of shots. btw I was lvling up Argonak and Baza in hydron and akkad. At first I thought it was lag. I am not sure if this is just on my end but I feel some difference after sacrifice update.

1 minute ago, rohankeluskar1 said:

I am not sure if this is just on my end but I feel some difference after sacrifice update.

Make sure you are the host of the match and see what happens. You will have to private the match.

How far away are the enemies? I have seen a few threads on "if the enemy is too close, I miss"

4 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Make sure you are the host of the match and see what happens. You will have to private the match.

How far away are the enemies? I have seen a few threads on "if the enemy is too close, I miss"

yeah it happened in both scenarios, me being host and someone else being host, so I don't think its lag. It was medium range, wasn't too close.

Yep, there's some hibox bugs, when you launch your chakram with nezha for example, the hitbox of the target will move, and you'll only be able to hit it with melee. It happened everytime i tried to cast it's ability, and it happened to my friend too..

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/8rr0gy/new_grineer_armor_surpasses_sentients/
Here is a video of the glitch, and it's linked to any abilities that knockdow or stagger the target(s)

Edited by Maryph

Yep can confirm 

Was using my trusty Braton Prime With Shred & Riven (I thought it might have been a Puch through bug so used heavy cal still that same issue) During Sorties & standard Star Char alerts as mentioned above weather I was Hosting or not still seemed that some enemies I was pumping a full clip and Hit box was not registering a hit at all (looking at my sweet Braton Like a man with a hole in his tennis Racket) however it was Registering a Hit on enemies behind the one I could not hit though. So strange as it seems random and cannot pin down how to recreate the scenario. Also as menton above as well Melee attacks registered a hit so that last resort and that did the trick indeed.

2 hours ago, SeismicEvent said:

Yep can confirm 

Was using my trusty Braton Prime With Shred & Riven (I thought it might have been a Puch through bug so used heavy cal still that same issue) During Sorties & standard Star Char alerts as mentioned above weather I was Hosting or not still seemed that some enemies I was pumping a full clip and Hit box was not registering a hit at all (looking at my sweet Braton Like a man with a hole in his tennis Racket) however it was Registering a Hit on enemies behind the one I could not hit though. So strange as it seems random and cannot pin down how to recreate the scenario. Also as menton above as well Melee attacks registered a hit so that last resort and that did the trick indeed.

exactly.... 

9 hours ago, Maryph said:

Yep, there's some hibox bugs, when you launch your chakram with nezha for example, the hitbox of the target will move, and you'll only be able to hit it with melee. It happened everytime i tried to cast it's ability, and it happened to my friend too..

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/8rr0gy/new_grineer_armor_surpasses_sentients/
Here is a video of the glitch, and it's linked to any abilities that knockdow or stagger the target(s)

thanks for confirming, atleast its not just me XD

I caught this on video: when a Dargyn Pilot stays alive after the vehicle itself gets destroyed, their hitboxes disappear completely, or move somewhere under the ground. The same happens to Ancients for a short period of time after they get hit by Oberon's 4th ability. It started happening after one of the recent updates (not the latest one though).

Here's the video:

That stopped me from completing a bounty, by the way. I wasted all the ammo, and haven't landed a single shot.