The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best place to farm orokin cells right now?

NocturneOfSolace

Question

7 answers to this question

Corrupted Vor has a 50% drop chance, Exta, Ceres can drop from bosses there ,along with cell arrays. i usually go on Exta, Ceres

with a booster you can get around 4-8 per run

Edited by IAmPandaEternal

Taking Nekros to Helene Saturn I was getting around 5 from 15 waves with a random squad. No one would stay longer :sad:

The spy mission on Saturn, Dione, can be quite generous too. I can't remember exactly why I was running this quite a bit but there was often a cell array right at the start of the mission and there would often be cell arrays hidden in the vaults too.

Although they are supposed to drop in the derelict, whenever I've gone there mutagen farming I get pretty much no orikin cells so I wouldn't suggest farming there.

Saturn's the place to go.

All bosses have a chance to drop Orokin Cells. In addition, they're also a rare drop on Ceres, Saturn, and the Orokin Derelict.

Personally, I find that running Seimeni is the most reliable method of getting Cells. You're almost guaranteed one or two per run (like SastusBulbas says, just extract after five waves and then go again), and you can frequently get five or more in a run. I assume running Helene on Saturn is about as effective, but it doesn't have the Resource boost from being a Dark Sector that Seimeni gets.

The Saturn and Ceres bosses can theoretically get you a lot more Cells in a single run, because you're combining the boss' drop chance with the resource spawns in the level. However, most public groups are just going to rush the boss and not search the level for Cell containers. You're definitely going to end up with fewer cells/hour if you go solo and focus on 100% clearing the resource containers on boss maps. However, by running the bosses you can farm Cells and a Warframe at the same time, so keep that in mind as well.