The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Its the 19th, Where the hell is limbo prime?!

TigerStormYT

Question

16 answers to this question

Do you not understand how time zones work? You may have 'waited the whole day' but for us its only a few hours after we wake up. It's not complicated.
Also don't forget that PA is released at the same time on the same day every 3 months so you should really know from past experience when to expect it in your time zone.  

These types of things almost always release at about 2PM local time for DE, which is still about an hour and a half away from now. It's not going anywhere, the access will be available for 3-4 months and the parts will be available for much much longer. Take a breather, enjoy your flight, catch a nap, when you land and get cozy take off your socks on the carpet and make fists with your toes...

Then go get a space wizard.

5 minutes ago, -QUILL_PETER- said:

Do you not understand how time zones work? You may have 'waited the whole day' but for us its only a few hours after we wake up. It's not complicated.
Also don't forget that PA is released at the same time on the same day every 3 months so you should really know from past experience when to expect it in your time zone.  

1. I dont live here is SA 2. I don't keep track on when PA's get released. I'm always at school (I live in the New York time zone) 3. I don't care its only a few hours after you wake up 4. I never said it was complicated, never said I was an idiot and needed someone to tell me whats complicated or not.

1 minute ago, Lannen said:

These types of things almost always release at about 2PM local time for DE, which is still about an hour and a half away from now. It's not going anywhere, the access will be available for 3-4 months and the parts will be available for much much longer. Take a breather, enjoy your flight, catch a nap, when you land and get cozy take off your socks on the carpet and make fists with your toes...

Then go get a space wizard.

🙂 but, my flight is like 17 hours to Atlanta then a 4-5 hour drive home from Atlanta to Charleston

It may be 17 hours, but you're technically traveling back in time...so that's cool right?

Also 17 hours is quite a substantial bit shorter than 3-4 months, so it should still be readily available for you when you get home. Plus would you rather buy it right now, then wait 17+ hours to actually play it, or wait to buy it and get to jump right in and play immediately? Patience tenno.

Edited by Lannen
Typo