The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Host Migration - Sanctuary Onslaught [Fixed]

ApeSlayer

This happened to me today. I was at Zone 7 and everything was going great. When the host crashed a host migration was attempted. We were stuck on the loading screen for a while after which we got a "The connection to the host has been lost. You will be returned to the multiplayer menu." message.

To make things more frustrating I cant even click the OK button, pressing Enter or any other key does nothing. I have to Alt+F4 to exit the game.

Please fix.

Thank you!

I've been using this gamemode to both farm relics and Khora parts (yea this is possible solo) but also levelling up weapons which is kinda hard to do solo without Tenno Affinity. I've lost levelling progress 5+ times because of this already and SO is pretty much the only thing that keeps me in the game lately.

Kinda disappointing...

Same issue here.  All host migrations fail.  This is a pretty big issue.  I don't understand how this can make it through testing.  You'd think due to it being an issue in the past this would be on their check list. 

I searched a few times on the bug section for a topic like this, but I couldn't find it.

No curser is available to click the "OK" button after a failed Host migration. I plugged a controller in to see if that would let me enter the "OK" but the only function that works brings up, and re-brings up a send message box, but chats not open so...

Any work around besides forcing the game to close?

On Sanctuary Onslaught the host migration loading screen will either never end, or will display a failed host migration message but you will be unable to press "OK." In either case you will be forced to exit the game and forfeit your earnings. This has really hampered my progression. 

Please fix this.

In the temple raid mission, as the host leaves every time, it will be stuck in the migration of the host. Because of this bug, I don't know how much experience and specialization I lost. I hope the official attention is paid to it. Because I lost all the progress of this naive bug, I was very angry about it.

I have been trying to farm focus for two days now and every time  i have a host migration my game just loads forever I have left it running for an hour yesterday no luck then today myself and two other people got stuck in it i have lost so much progress and time -_-

Three times in a row, when the host decided to leave, it locks up at the host migration screen and must be restarted. Every time. Without fail. And in every instance, a restart results in no record of the focus, affinity, or wave earnings. Thus a host can leave, and three people on wave seven are given the proverbial shaft.