Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Host Migration - Sanctuary Onslaught [Fixed]

ApeSlayer

Same problem here. I wanted to level up my weapons and lost my xp every single time (6 times) ... waste of time ... and very frustrating.

Problem still exist. It started with Update 23. Reorganisation of Warframe Cache, Checking ports 4950 & 4955 (open) on router doesnt help. No program was installed, Win 10 wasnt updated. Everytime somebody leaves from Sancturay Onslaught Host Migration starts and goes on infinite (I waited half an hour). I had to press alt+f4 and restart game. Sometimes I can see the other players in the loading screen, they disappear after a few seconds.

Edited by SpartanWar117
New Infos

I'll never understand why host migration messes up so bad for some people to the point they lose rewards... in all my time playing WF I've been migrated 100s of times and never lost anything... stupid bug seems picky and choosy on who it wants to hurt.

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

10 times and counting.

All the umbras going into onslaught to be carried leave at wave 4, making it impossible for me to continue unless I'm hosting.

And since I'm still farming Khora's Blueprint (its just been a few weeks of daily onslaught misery, so that's alright and I absolutely don't feel like it's completely killing the game for me to keep farming 8 waves just to get a shot at a 5% chance for a frame I'll probably only use as mastery fodder) I would very much like to clear wave 8. Plis fix.

Edited by DasHurz

53 minutes ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

I'll never understand why host migration messes up so bad for some people to the point they lose rewards... in all my time playing WF I've been migrated 100s of times and never lost anything... stupid bug seems picky and choosy on who it wants to hurt.

Depending on the distances between players, the host transfer to another client may be difficult because of high MS. What doesn’t make sense is that even if all players are in the same region, host migrations may still occur. 

Been having an issue where if the host leave in SO or ESO the rest of the squad gets stuck in the Host migration screen or the screen where the ships are flying together . When it gives the message 'unable to connect to host , returning to multiplayer menu' the CONTINUE button is unclickable since your cursor disappears , however the chat still works fine