Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Taxon/Artax

Smaksost

I chose excalibur, I'm now Master Rank 4, I got Taxon/Artax, the sentinel have help me very much against my enemies, but now, I feel like if he slow me down, I use the cold beam in Artax to slow my enemies, but my question is, does the sentinel slow me down if I attack enemies affected by his cold beam?

It doesn't. There's no friendly fire in this game (outside Radiation procs, which enable friendly fire for any player or enemy that's affected by it), so you don't need to worry about you and your Sentinel getting caught in each others' splash damage.

6 hours ago, SortaRandom said:

It doesn't. There's no friendly fire in this game (outside Radiation procs, which enable friendly fire for any player or enemy that's affected by it), so you don't need to worry about you and your Sentinel getting caught in each others' splash damage.

There is one more exception in explosive weapons, like the Zarr or Lenz.  These can kill your allies if you're not careful with their use.

2 hours ago, Reverse830 said:

There is one more exception in explosive weapons, like the Zarr or Lenz.  These can kill your allies if you're not careful with their use.

What? No.

You can kill yourself with them. Your allies don't take any damage from your explosives, ever-- unless one of you is affected by a Radiation proc.

15 hours ago, SortaRandom said:

What? No.

You can kill yourself with them. Your allies don't take any damage from your explosives, ever-- unless one of you is affected by a Radiation proc.

I nearly wiped out my friend just yesterday with my Lenz.  If he wasn't on Rhino with a fresh Iron Skin, he would have been killed.  As it was, it took most of his iron skin off (~70% in one go).

So yes, you definitely can damage your allies if you're not careful.

Edited by Reverse830

4 minutes ago, Reverse830 said:

I nearly wiped out my friend just yesterday with my Lenz.  If he wasn't on Rhino with a fresh Iron Skin, he would have been killed.  As it was, it took most of his iron skin off (~70% in one go).

So yes, you definitely can damage your allies if you're not careful.

Tell me, were you doing the sortie with the radiation modifier? If so proceed below and this time read very carefully.

15 hours ago, SortaRandom said:

What? No.

1 minute ago, Lahared said:

Tell me, were you doing the sortie with the radiation modifier? If so proceed below and this time read very carefully.

Nope.  Defense mission on Saturn.  Non-Nightmare mode.  I have yet to do any sorties.

Edited by Reverse830