Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please change Umbra's scarf!

Ceadeus

Please just allow Umbra's scarf to be an auxiliary item that we can detach.  It would make so much more sense as far as consistency goes with these kinds of extra accessories and it would also open up his customization a lot more as the scarf currently clips through a good chunk of chest armors and basically all syandanas.

The scarf is a defining trait of Umbra. I vote no for having it removable. Until they let us remove aspects of existing Warframe skins (ie. Saryn Orphid's flower/skirt) then simply put, pieces like these will not be able to be removed.

On 2018-06-19 at 6:15 PM, Xylyssa said:

The scarf is a defining trait of Umbra. I vote no for having it removable. Until they let us remove aspects of existing Warframe skins (ie. Saryn Orphid's flower/skirt) then simply put, pieces like these will not be able to be removed.

There should at least be an option on Tennogen Skins like there is with Primes

On 2018-06-19 at 6:15 PM, Xylyssa said:

So is the helmet but you can remove that.  So is the color scheme but you can change that.  So is the general design but you can change that.  A MASSIVE part of the appeal of Warframe is the customizability.  And it's not like I'm saying remove it entirely so no one can ever wear it.  I just want it to be an auxiliary like Nekros' or Valkyr's so it can stop clipping with almost every piece of chest armor or syandana.

Honest to god I would pay platinum to go back to looking like a normal excal or at the very least not having the scarf when Im trying to basically cosplay Nidus since i need to buy more slots to build the actual nidus

This topic needs to be bumped.  Umbra's scarf needs to be removable.  He is gimped with it, forcing you to choose the scarf over 90% of the game's Syandana's, or clip horribly in an ugly tangled mess.  I, along with many others, would pay real money to remove this scarf from Umbra.