Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"lock Mode" Feature Where? I Fused Vigor Accidently

SonicSonedit

Just fused maxed hellfire. IT TAKES 5 MINUTES TO IMPLEMENT. UNARGUABLY NECCESSARY FEATURE. WHY IS IT SO HARD?

They are working of scarves, Scarves are game breaking if not implemented. They can't spend precious development on such a useless feature.

Edited by W4RM4CHIN3

Maybe don't blindly click mods for fusion?

2 seconds of reading will prevent fusing a mod you want to keep.

Some people do not farm 1 mod/hour. Some of us get 20+ mods a run. Some of us have thousands of mods in our collection and some of us dont have time to examine each and one that we fuse. Needless to say I am trying to be as careful as possible and S#&$ like that still happens. The fact that DE cannot put in 5 minutes of work into gamechanging features infuriates me.

Some people do not farm 1 mod/hour. Some of us get 20+ mods a run. Some of us have thousands of mods in our collection and some of us dont have time to examine each and one that we fuse. Needless to say I am trying to be as careful as possible and S#&$ like that still happens. The fact that DE cannot put in 5 minutes of work into gamechanging features infuriates me.

so DE needs to fix YOUR impatience and inability to take care of your own inventory....got it.

They are working of scarves, Scarves are game breaking if not implemented. They can't spend precious development on such a useless feature.

Because 2D/3D artists and animators are obviously UI coders. Shame on them, I guess.

And, OP check here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/83148-getting-support-common-issues/

Edited by SabreUr

so DE needs to fix YOUR impatience and inability to take care of your own inventory....got it.

Since you ignore what I write, I'll ignore what you write.

edit: forgot to mention, this is a thread for people who actually play the game.

Edited by Qynchou

Petty snarkiness aside, you're being unreasonable. Five minutes of work for something that reduces the chance of human error and saves people tons of frustration can be nothing but good, sensible business. We can't all be as obviously keen-eyed as you are, after all.

Don't fuse the mod you fused Vigor into.

DONT.

And go contact support.

Good luck!

Yeah, I already did. I'm not sure what I fused it with, but it's most likely to be Vitality.

I'm just angry that it takes so long for them to implement such an easy and usefull feature! I'm a programmer myself, and I can say, that implementing this feature will only take half an hour.

Maybe don't blindly click mods for fusion?

2 seconds of reading will prevent fusing a mod you want to keep.

I had about 70 Vitality mods and I was just fusing my 1.5k duplicate mods before going to sleep so WHAT ABOUT NO.

Edited by SonicSonedit

The code takes 5 minutes to implement. The UI takes about an hour.

Add a new button called "Lock" in the list of buttons. When a mod is locked, tone it several shades gray, prevent it from being moved or fused into, and while it's selected, the only button is "Unlock".

Edited by AlchemistMute

Yes, people should be more careful when fusing. Yes, it's their own fault if they make a mistake.

But the current mod interface and system is a big mess. Pages and pages of mods. Having to click countless mods to upgrade (go look at high levels of Serration). No pop up warning for when you're fusing a ranked mod. No mod load outs for frames and weapons forcing you to either level up separate mods or having to switch mods back and forth between those weapons and frames.

But they're working on it so they don't need me to tell them what's needed.

Just fused maxed hellfire. IT TAKES 5 MINUTES TO IMPLEMENT. UNARGUABLY NECCESSARY FEATURE. WHY IS IT SO HARD?

It takes even less time to pay attention to what you are doing.

When we make suggestions about features can they not be total flip-outs?

Yes, people should be more careful when fusing. Yes, it's their own fault if they make a mistake.

But the current mod interface and system is a big mess. Pages and pages of mods. Having to click countless mods to upgrade (go look at high levels of Serration). No pop up warning for when you're fusing a ranked mod. No mod load outs for frames and weapons forcing you to either level up separate mods or having to switch mods back and forth between those weapons and frames.

But they're working on it so they don't need me to tell them what's needed.

I just can't understand why it takes so damn long to add this important feature, and why they waste time to add useless features like "transmutate"