Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kunai Or Vasto

legionprobatio

Question

22 answers to this question

Personally, I prefer the Vasto. But I've always been partial to revolvers. If I'm not mistaken, and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but i believe the vasto has higher damage and crit rate and reloads almost as fast. Vasto's bullets also don't have travel time and can be very precise despite the recoil.

I have the Vasto and Despair, and I really like them both. I think the despair are better, but only in certain conditions. At long range, the Vasto's perfect accuracy pretty much wins hands-down. Plus, just having a six-shooter as a space ninja is just plain awesome.

Well we all know despair is better, i got dedpair and vasto. At low lvl i found them pretty much equal, but at higher armor ignore is very valuable. Id say get despair and vasto, not the kunai. Msg posted from my phone.

The Kunai are the ones that have Armour Ignore. The Despair have Armour Piercing damage.

The Kunai are the ones that have Armour Ignore. The Despair have Armour Piercing damage.

sorry my bad, ment to say armor add ons like pierce and ignore. Thats why i also said im posting from my phone. Tnx for correcting the info which might have given someone a wrong idea.

Well we all know despair is better, i got dedpair and vasto. At low lvl i found them pretty much equal, but at higher armor ignore is very valuable. Id say get despair and vasto, not the kunai. Msg posted from my phone.

I also have the despair and vasto at 30 they both do very good damage but i think the pistol wins but not by much,

bullets travel in a straight line and hit the target faster at distance, but at the end of the day it's what you prefer, they are both very good.

Akvasto.

SOON.

dos vastos or Avasto plz . .

also like many mentiond the kunai wins in many things, but if you have good aim and shot weakspots with a crit build you can easly bring them to T3 Void Def or xini wave 30~40

also like the quoted guy said a dual vasto is soon coming and with that awesomeness