Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abnormal Mouse Behavior after Alt Tabbing in Fullscreen

Reko

Appeared after The Sacrifice update (U23).

Mouse sensitivity and accuracy become borderline unusable after alt tabbing back into the game (not consistent, sometimes doesn't happen) while it's in fullscreen. Sensitivity gets higher, the cursor seems to stick to lines as if angle snapping is enabled and it even skips sometimes making the movement inconsistent. Same bug does not happen in borderless windowed or windowed.

The game is running in fullscreen, disabling fullscreen optimization or changing high DPI settings in the executable properties for warframe.x64.exe doesn't help. Same bug happens to a friend under the same conditions. Both of us are running windows 10 build 1803 and the latest NVidia drivers (398.11)

Spoiler

Gif might not demonstrate it well but I tried to keep mouse movement consistent and after alt tabbing the bug made the mouse a lot more sensitive. A lot easier to feel than see

Edited by Reko
Clarification

I have this same issue and thought it was just my PC. It's nice to know it happens to other people because I know it's not my PC. The only problem now is waiting 12 years for DE to acknowledge that it's their game, then another 12 years for them to actually fix it. 

Forgot to mention that I have an AMD Radeon GPU, so I doubt it has anything to do with your GPU or drivers.

Edited by Vitamin.Ex

FINALLY! Someone else noticed! I made a thread about this too, though I couldn't quite explain it as thoroughly as you have. Strangely enough, as I say in my post, it only occurs when I try to use in-world UI screens (the ones your warframe looks at), namely my "upgrade" screens, is usually fixed by relogging, and I play in borderless windowed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...