Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pherliac Pod Blueprint not dropping

MorallyGreybeard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dang I'm late to the party.

So I started playing WF in september and stumbled upon this quest last week.

Been struggling here for about 6 days now, exclusively going for juggernauts with no success

I don't believe in forum magic but I do believe the universe is a jerk and it'll give me the blueprint now that I whined about it online.

Edited by TheRaggedyNewt
Typo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

having the same problem right now. I've been killing the Juggernauts for a really long time and I keep getting his body parts but not the BP. Please fix this bug because I am stuck and dont know what to do still did not see any BP and i'm running out of resources every time for making keys for derelict and still getting nothing

• 2 weeks later...

So not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but ive done quite a few runs trying to get this quest done. Probably killed over 30 juggs and ive gotten parts from them and yes still no bp. But going into both my inventory and my components tab. Those resources arent in either. Almost like i didnt get them in the first place. Are they supposed to be shown somewhere else?

• 2 weeks later...

All I can say is random is random.

I have two accounts.

On one, I've killed 15 juggernauts and gotten 0 blueprints.

On the other, I've killed 32 juggernauts and gotten 5 blueprints...

Anecdotal, I know.

But it is what it is. (And I WANT one on the account it hasn't dropped one, couldn't care less on the other account...)

Edited by NeroUmbra
typo

On 2020-01-18 at 2:10 PM, AscendInTime said:

So not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but ive done quite a few runs trying to get this quest done. Probably killed over 30 juggs and ive gotten parts from them and yes still no bp. But going into both my inventory and my components tab. Those resources arent in either. Almost like i didnt get them in the first place. Are they supposed to be shown somewhere else?

They show up on the miscellaneous section of your inventory (And, yeah, this is a couple weeks later and you probably already figured that out.  But just in case...)

Same problem here,, been trying to harvest all those pods for weeks now,, all I’m getting are the parts for the bp but no bp itself,,, I’ve killed hundreds of them, try isos someone said there’s a juggernaut virtually guaranteed to spawn, they weren’t wrong,, but no luck finding that bp

• 2 weeks later...
Am 3.10.2019 um 12:24 schrieb GalaxiesApart:

Got this problem still, I’ll admit I haven’t killed 10+ juggs but with a drop change of 100% I shouldn’t have to. If your gonna make a grindy game, make the drop tables legit.

drop chance 10% not 100%, with a drop chjance of 10% it means u can make 10000 runs and not get it xD u never have a garantue but i agree it seems buggy low more like 1%