Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pherliac Pod Blueprint not dropping

MorallyGreybeard

I've lost count of how many juggernauts I've killed.  Fortunately I counted a lot of them, so far up to 56 killed with no blueprint.  That's less than a 0.3% chance to have NOT seen the blueprint drop.

I tried submitting a bug report ticket but was given the same copy/paste reply twice and was told to post about it here if I want to contact developers....

This is utterly ridiculous.

I see people have had the exact same issue and magically find a blueprint after they make a post here so here's hoping the magic response is a lot better than the support line (Sorry Jahn, you suck)

I was curious to see how many I killed so I decided to count the parts, one of which they're supposedly dropping each kill.  30 Items tells me that's not happening either.  I honestly can't believe the answer to a bug support ticket about a legitimate bug is "post it on the forum"

I have similar issue, i have tried different warframes, missions etc nothing seems to work. Its like is it not enough farm in game already??????? >:C

This is frustrating AF and makes me want to stop playing this game 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This farm is ridiculous. I'm at 40 some runs with no blueprint.  This quest is interesting, but putting an RNG drop on a creature that only spawns once a run makes it really frustrating.  Now I understand why people keep leaving this game.

Edited by KngKoopah

1 hour ago, KngKoopah said:

This farm is ridiculous. I'm at 40 some runs with no blueprint.  This quest is interesting, but putting an RNG drop on a creature that only spawns once a run makes it really frustrating.  Now I understand why people keep leaving this game.

OH AND THERE IS ANOTHER GREAT FEATURE!!! The juggernaut just DOESN'T spawn or spawns and then disappears.... Warframe is great.

Edited by KngKoopah
misspoke

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've had this quest completed for ages, but now that I'm trying to help others I haven't been able to get a blueprint drop. Tried everything I can think of (to include farming the behemoth juggernaut) it would be great to have this get some attention. Atlas is a fun frame.

I've been playing a while, so I've racked up a good bit of juggernaut kills... 

I can say that the following is my lifetime statistics regarding pherliac pods overall:

52 pulsating tubercules
55 infected palpators
48 Chitinous husk
50 severed bile sacs
19 BPs total 

19/205 --> 9.3% average for me

Just would like to point out that there is some variation, and there's going to be someone who continually gets unlucky. I think most players have experienced something similar to what you're going through with things not dropping (especially in the old days before relic refinement), so you're not alone.

The best suggestion I have would probably be to limit the amount of farming you do per day and do other game modes/types in which the Juggernaut won't show up so that you don't get worn out from trying to get that BP. 

• Like 1

On 2018-08-01 at 2:52 PM, KngKoopah said:

OH AND THERE IS ANOTHER GREAT FEATURE!!! The juggernaut just DOESN'T spawn or spawns and then disappears.... Warframe is great.

Once the Juggernaut spawns, I believe it stays in the game until it is killed, though I may be incorrect. It doesn't chase you once you're out of line of sight, generally, and will attack other hostiles as well, so it can be hard to find (especially if it spawns 'behind' you)

18 hours ago, Auphorion said:

Once the Juggernaut spawns, I believe it stays in the game until it is killed, though I may be incorrect. It doesn't chase you once you're out of line of sight, generally, and will attack other hostiles as well, so it can be hard to find (especially if it spawns 'behind' you)

that could be true, but not what i experienced,  Twenty minutes after posting in this thread I got the BP.  That seems too coincidental to not be a bug.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

did you try to get mitter Handle ? Beat the boss about 60 times, from enter time of my playing warframe which it was almost 200 days only 1 single mitter handle drop. This is ridiculous and people who don't have this issue they say nothing need to be fix.

I mean these Drop for the part that you would perhaps only use for some days, Pherliac pods however I didn't even use them for 10 times since I play the game  blah blah blah. should have limit in these parts . This idiotic drop chance and it's make player can't proceed the main quest.

Have had Jordas Precept in my active mission tab for months now. I gave up after i did a whole weekend of grinding and got literally no blueprint drops. Now, if i see a Juggernaut, I'll kill it, but I've given up on the quest because I wasnt getting anywhere. Annoying. I cant finish my star chart unless I can do this mission 😕