Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate medallions and uncontrollable void doors

NekroArts

Please remove medallion-spawn spots that are behind uncontrollable rng void doors. It's very annoying that syndicate medallions rewards you for looking around for them, but the game itself says "no" even when you found it.

9bEnifA.jpg

6/27/2018

Same thing and, ironically, at the same door.

Spoiler

fmzFe4A.jpg

Edited by NekroArts

Actually according to patch notes the level designers are making it so that all the rng void walls open off their triggers 100% of the time. So if you encounter one that doesn't report it as a bug. 

1 minute ago, FLSH_BNG said:

How do you know there's a medallion behind the closed door that you can't see through or get around?

I've known crates to spawn there but I don't recall ever seeing syndicate pick-ups hiding in those exit corridors.

Medallions can spawn there. You can also check with the codex scanner if it's an ayatans or a crate it will show up green (or orange if you haven't scanned it) while medallions don't show up at all. 

28 minutes ago, FLSH_BNG said:

How do you know there's a medallion behind the closed door that you can't see through or get around?

I've known crates to spawn there but I don't recall ever seeing syndicate pick-ups hiding in those exit corridors.

I have Thief's Wit and Animal Instinct so I can see loot on my mini map. After clearing the entire map, that was the only loot left and I was missing one medallion.

Edited by NekroArts