The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Queue for the foundry: Eliminate sitting at the foundry building pyrotic alloy

snoi

Most likely been suggested every other week, so here's this weeks topic about foundry queue. 

Allow us to either build the same item multiple times in parallel or queue them up to build one after the other, with the latter being more likely. It's really boring to sit in front of my foundry building pyrotic every minute or so. Not to mention I have a galaxy to protect. Surely Ordis can keep a list for us while we're away.

14 minutes ago, ---Quill-Onkko--- said:

doubt they ever will. this has been a request for over a year atleast

1 year because of Cetus resources. Now think about the health/energy pads... Yep, not getting it. (But they should make a 5-queue through a foundry segment upgrade)

I just use the app. You can set up custom alerts as well. It's not perfect, because if your game time isn't limited by work/school/rl stuff, you don't get anything out of it. But those of us who can't sit at home and play all day, the app is pretty good.

4 minutes ago, Daiwulf said:

1 year because of Cetus resources. Now think about the health/energy pads... Yep, not getting it. (But they should make a 5-queue through a foundry segment upgrade)

Yes, i said at least because i know this has been being requested ever since they got rid of ammo boxes and added in craftable ammo employable.

It seems that DE aren't going to give us a foundry queue because they want people to login daily but a simple fix, especially for POE resources, would be to offer blueprints with larger amounts. For example a blueprint for 100 pyrotic alloy.

Edited by HardcoreSalmon

13 minutes ago, HardcoreSalmon said:

It seems that DE aren't going to give us a foundry queue because they want people to login daily but a simple fix, especially for POE resources, would be to offer blueprints with larger amounts. For example a blueprint for 100 pyrotic alloy.

pretty much. Im still waiting for the daily login reward track they showed in a dev stream

I'd be fine with larger BP's that take more time. 5x the quantity for 5x the time.  Especially for 1 minute crafting time items - crafting 5 of those is NOT making people come back the next day to queue up another - its just annoying them for 5 minutes on the same day staring at the progress bar when they'd rather be playing the game.

1+ HOUR crafting times might encourage new sign ons but the short ones just annoy.  On the 1 minute items, DE is probably just hoping for the accidental rush to bank that couple of plat from mis-clicks.

Edited by tucker_d_dawg