Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why does the Prime Vault needs to exist?

Ariel19_98

12 hours ago, Dawson1917 said:

You realise you can make things earnable through intention? You know, like every other game on the planet does? Regular frames are already obtainable through intention because they have specific nodes where they drop. All DE needs to do is add a system to give you some level of control over the things you want. Again, other games do this just fine. This is purely in the interests of DE's coffers.

Can you name me a single F2P game that allows people to pick and choose at their entire leisure which premium content you get to grind for free?

Heck many F2P games don't even let you get premium content for free.

14 hours ago, Ariel19_98 said:

Why not just make new relics for the new stuff and leave the old ones as they are? Just mix the things a bit and done, no need for prime vault and not seeing an item for more 30 updates

$$/££ - F2P games dont make money out of nowhere.

2 hours ago, aswitz87 said:

Can you name me a single F2P game that allows people to pick and choose at their entire leisure which premium content you get to grind for free?

I think Dota 2 is doing an ok job with free content.

Pirme Vault has use, economy and clearing prime drops .🙂

19 hours ago, Ariel19_98 said:

I've been browsing trough the warframe wiki and reading about some weapons, and whenever I stopped to check on a prime weapon that I wanted to obtain, and came to know that THAT thing is now held behind the Prime Vault, it was like taking a punch to the face and a stab on the gut
Why does the Prime Vault needs to exist? I mean, it serves no purpose! It doesn't improve the game, it keeps players from obtaining what they want and nothing else.

I mean, yeah, I'm usually an ignorant and don't see what may be quite obvious but just give me a reason for the sole existence of the gates of the Prime Vault?

You feel physical harm from the thing you want being vaulted? 

It exists for the purpose of having an economy. If something gets vaulted it is worth more to people who have it. It's like making an investment.. you can use this to your advantage and play with the economy. I prefer playing in the real economy though. 

5 hours ago, habibsoferul said:

I think Dota 2 is doing an ok job with free content.

Pirme Vault has use, economy and clearing prime drops .🙂

Ah never played and wasn't even aware it was F2P.  Major respect to them then.

I just know I've played too many F2P games that were more cutthroat than Washington DC when came to their premium content.