Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Down With The Octopus (Joke Thread)

TheErebus.

I moved to China with a tent and some sprite, but I ran out of sprite, and then I was sad. I couldn't buy anymore because I had no money... until I sold my toenails. 

I was fine for the first few days, but the absence of toe nails led to some medical complications, and I couldn't receive any transplants... at least not from any human. I met Gerard first under mountain. I knew immediately that he wasn't a normal human because a normal human isn't an octopus, which he was. Steven agreed to give me his toenails. The surgery was long and painful because they ran out of sedatives and had to use chicken stock instead. I owe my life to Bob.

When I stumbled upon this thread and saw the filth the original poster had written, a single tear streamed down from my eyebrow, and I cried loudly for awhile before going to the cupboard for cheetos. I hope you're ashamed of yourselves.

I feel like this thread is going to get awkard soon lool

I moved to China with a tent and some sprite, but I ran out of sprite, and then I was sad. I couldn't buy anymore because I had no money... until I sold my toenails. 

I was fine for the first few days, but the absence of toe nails led to some medical complications, and I couldn't receive any transplants... at least not from any human. I met Gerard first under mountain. I knew immediately that he wasn't a normal human because a normal human isn't an octopus, which he was. Steven agreed to give me his toenails. The surgery was long and painful because they ran out of sedatives and had to use chicken stock instead. I owe my life to Bob.

When I stumbled upon this thread and saw the filth the original poster had written, a single tear streamed down from my eyebrow, and I cried loudly for awhile before going to the cupboard for cheetos. I hope you're ashamed of yourselves.

Aaaannnnddd... there we go lool

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................