Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tired of defense, excavation Fissure missions

This depends on more or less on your team compositions, loadouts, and battle strategy.

If you or your teammates are not getting their 10 Reactants then:

1) Are you killing the enemies too quickly before they get Corrupted?

2) Are you on one side of the map where there are no Reactants while your teammates already gathered theirs?

3) (Excavation) Did you excavate the 200 Cryotic too quickly?

If one of the two (three if Excavation) is wrong, then correct it.

1. Slow your killing pace until enemies are Corrupted until you get the 10 Reactants as well as your teammates.

2. Move back to where your teammates are so you can grab the Reactants needed.

3. Same thing with 1. Slow down with the Excavators and do your best to defend the unpowered ones until you get the Reactants.

Edited by Duality52

This really seems like your own fault for one of the reasons Duality52 stated already.

I'd understand if it was reactor sabotage fissure, because there enemies are indeed rare and if ppl arent very careful and wait every enemy to become corrupted, then its hard to get 10 traces fast... But you talking about defence and cryotic, there, more often than not, enemies spawn already being corrupted and modes being endless - theres plenty of enemies spawning.

Edited by Sormaran

18 hours ago, (PS4)bababooey187 said:

I am tired of not getting 10 reactant in 5 waves of defense or the tiny 2 excavators. these missions are a waste of time

usual problem i find there is ppl simply killing the mobs way too fast so nothing much gets corrupted, so virtually no reactant drops.