Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To have Teshin take over for mission dialogue rather than fake space mom.

Dallyoop

I think there is a concern for file size and storage requirements if they add voice overs willy nilly, especially for console players.

Though i would really dig Hek yelling at me about breathing his air during survival missions.

Edited by Darkstrand

The best thing would be to have different mission dialogue depending on the type of mission. Even when Space Mom was here, there was little point in having her talk while on Syndicate missions for example. The leaders of those Syndicates should take over in that case (like Simaris and his Sanctuary Onslaught.) A variety of other characters could speak in various missions, including Ordis and Teshin like mentioned, and of course the enemies' leaders could also throw some lines in there too. Variety works best.

In any case, there is an underlying organization that helps the Tenno, Lotus present or not. Someone still gives us alerts and invasions and missions, it's not that our operators all go out by themselves to find out where they should be fighting. Maybe it's time to get a sort of Council out of the dark? After all, we do receive tips from councilors at the loading screens.