Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Discussion: Of Amps and Arcanes

(PSN)Shade0217

I've seen a bit of discussion regarding optimum amp build for the Tridolon hunts, (2-2-3/3-2-3/3-3-3) but something I haven't really seen:

What arcanes are your all putting on your amps? Are there any arcanes that help with Eidolon hunting?

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Depends on the amp.

I run a 232. Large, shotgun blast procs lots of status due to passing through enemies and hitting a lot of hitboxes and is enhanced by the 3 brace which adds more status. I run... I think its arcane fury? The one that increases damage when a status effect is triggered. Absolutely melts Eidolons.

There is only one answer. Anything but the mote amp😂 honestly it doesn't matter what you run. Its all about preference. If you want something that's useful at everything both in an outside of hunts I'd go (and this is what I have) a shotgun build with crit. Or what my friends use but isn't as much use outside, a triple grenade launching amp (idk what parts for either I'm sure there are plenty of people who will give you similar builds with names) as for the arcanes id say don't bother unless you reeaally want to. While they are good arcanes I think the cost to build or buy is too high. 

Tl:Dr please not the mote amp 😂

I have used both and fury goes off more and is more consistent DPS.

Also x23 is what you need to use.  The prism does not matter so much but 2 scaffold works best with the Arcanes and void strike. It's not really a debate at all void strike and 2 scaffold you wreck shields by yourself in seconds.