[DE]Megan

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.7

I`m with a Visual bug with a Syandana the Solstice Vanquished Banner -- Usually on my mirage and Nova - it get stuck on their corpse of the frame - I don`t know if is already in way to fix. 😄

- Add the top left button which allows for ship navigation without exiting the menu, in the new UI!

- Add a way of leaving survival missions without the need of at least one other squad member to do so! Not everyone wants to waste an hour in survival.

- Fix the Secura Lecta not showing its energy when swapped for the first time in a mission and in several other occasions until first hitting with it.

- The "Leave Squad" option should be right below the profile icon after finishing a mission, not under "Show Profile"! And increase the size of those icons, it's a DRAG to have to drag over to it.

- The full detailed list of players should be visible when hitting ESC during a mission without having to drag the cursor over every single one to see!

- It's about time you change that generic dumb loading screen before missions, change the ships' angle, add a new background, add a wormhole...

- REMOVE those glitchy annoying lotus transmissions.

- Add a "Favorites" tab in the Foundry where prefered items can be added, so much time is wasted on trivial crap inside the Orbiter...

- REMOVE those bright white screens inbtween loading screens

- REMOVE those sticky corners when taking turns and getting stuck on goddamned normal vertical surfaces!

- CHANGE the sound effects for accessing navigation and exiting it, it's too loud and generic!

- Give us that damned nodachi already!

- Decrease the size of sentinels, they take up way too much screen space and get in the way!

- WHY do you ask if you wanna skip that crap cinematic at the start of some missions if you CAN'T?!

Edited by Zirazel

The game is not connecting to the server for 4 hours now ....  and hope that my Eidolon progress with other players i played with, are not ruined by it because we just got got all 3 of the giants.

logo.png

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

The update will be restarted shortly..

Twitter says:

worked on what? ..... new hardware? better connections? update error?