Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.7

[DE]Megan

Is it possible to get a fix for Umbda Hood for Operator? When it is opened it still overrides the earings. Would really love to have that and the horn-like atchments from Baro. But the hood makes them dissapear :(

Another weird cosmetic I'm not sure it's been reported...  

t3PWNga.jpg

What's with the motion blur on the primary weapon when going to the Dojo?  Seems to only happen here...  Going back to the Orbiter or off to a mission the motion blur disappears.  When I get more to report, I'll add them accordingly.  

DE Please remove the Volt Prime Relic & Odonata Prime Relic Neo O1, Axi V8 (new relic) from Baro offering.

This rip off most of Volt Prime seller. The price Droping each time Baro bring it, And some Volt Prime Access buyer regret buying it. Not worth it to buy the prime access if u guys put it for Free in Games after couple years. Lucky for the playe who bought Prime Accessories Pack.

CA-dl9YUsAAb4pT.jpg20180629220929_1.jpg20180629220921_1.jpgScreenshot_118.png

taken from www.warframe.market

His price should be around 250p for averange by now becuz he entered vault 28th February 2017 (1 years plus).But not even reach 200p becuz of Baro have his relic in his offering.

Please consider this.... Ty

Please allow deluxe skins to be applied to Zaws.  I love my Plague Keewar Zaw but it looks like an HR Giger scultpure.  I like weapons with clean lines like Reaper Prime.  Since I use my Zaw 95% of the time, the ability to change the skin to one of the staff skins that I own would be tremendous.  

Also, instead of a new weapon skin every Baro visit, you should try to include at least one new weapon or cosmetic (at the very least - the community would be very happy with new Primed and unique Mods as well).

We need more weapons!  I have a jillion unique weapon ideas that could be easily implemented into fun, usable weapons using the current game engine and mechanics.  I have extensive gameplay experience dating back to Atari 2600 days and am a (real life) weapons expert.  DARPA would hire me on the spot if they knew what was rattling around my braincase. 

There are too many similar shotguns, auto rifles, pistols, and cookie-cutter melees being released.  If you would like to hear some of my ideas, DE, get back to me!  Hire me!  My weapons will be lauded by the warframe community!  I will increase revenue and I will work for peanuts!

Hire me!

Seriously!

Before another game designer gets me!

4 hours ago, MZ5485 said:

DE Please remove the Volt Prime Relic & Odonata Prime Relic Neo O1, Axi V8 (new relic) from Baro offering.

This rip off most of Volt Prime seller. The price Droping each time Baro bring it, And some Volt Prime Access buyer regret buying it. Not worth it to buy the prime access if u guys put it for Free in Games after couple years. Lucky for the playe who bought Prime Accessories Pack.

taken from www.warframe.market

His price should be around 250p for averange by now becuz he entered vault 28th February 2017 (1 years plus).But not even reach 200p becuz of Baro have his relic in his offering.

Please consider this.... Ty

Lol, may as well complain that ember/rhino/etc got unvaulted too? You do realize that volt prime and odonata prime were in relics before, right?

What a shame that a volt prime set costs over 150p still, oh no what will we ever do?

I don't know if this'll be seen, but I feel like Warding Thurible's damage reduction should apply for the full duration, not just during channeling energy for it. I'd take a reduced base damage reduction for something like that, as it'd allow for a completely different playstyle for Harrow. Brozime said something similar and I agree completely.

It's not just because he said it, either. I found the augment strange with initial testing. You're never channeling Thurible for long and the additional energy per damage makes you channel it for even shorter durations of time. The two effects on the augment are at odds with each other and I found that very strange.

Allies don't really benefit from the short channels as the damage reduction isn't up for long, unless you intend to meme with +100 base energy per kill. Having the damage reduction for the full duration even after channeling would let one run Warding Thurible and Lasting Covenant together. You can give up guaranteed invincibility for your allies within affinity range, for damage reduction for those in range of thurible. Harrow would play completely differently with that small change.

Archived