Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth Weapons

Ghastly.Hollows

I think Helminth weapons would be a nice addition to the game.   aside from the Charger and that strange talking Chair; Helminth isnt fleshed out as much as it could be. As one of the Primary tools for Making the Warframes possible in the first place as well as its unique strand of the Infestation, having Helminth upgrade our infested arsenal to a Faction or Prime tier could be cool, Dont know what kind of stat buffs or looks these weapons would take on, but this Idea has been floating around in my head since the Nidus story was released.

Helminth is a strain of the Infestation. In that sense, we already have a couple dozen Helminth weapons.
Regarding tiers; the Infested have a so-called "Mutalist" set of weapons.

Edited by OriVerda

21 minutes ago, OriVerda said:

Helminth is a strain of the Infestation. In that sense, we already have a couple dozen Helminth weapons.
Regarding tiers; the Infested have a so-called "Mutalist" set of weapons.

Mutalist isn't really a higher tier like vandal/wraith/prisma/prime. It's used, inconsistently, to refer to infested versions of non-infested weapons.

Edited by (PS4)Buccos21
typo

2 hours ago, Nivek.Black said:

I'm not talking about the Mutalist nonsense, I want to see a higher teir of our already existing Infested weapons. Maybe even some new ones Strictly related to Helminth

The only thing that is related to Helminth so far is frames. The only nonsense here is inventing something that isn't supported by existing lore.