Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legendary Fusion Core not so Legendary

I recently got my hands on the Legendary Fusion Core. i was very excited as it was my first + its a very rare to drop. I wanted to sell it, the market  price for LFC is around 150p ((ps4 prices and not accounting for prices shooting up because of sacrifice )) and the more i taught about it the less seance it made.

I am new to this game about 6 months so correct me if i am wrong

The absolute best way to utilize a Legendary Fusion Core  is to use it on a primed mod

you save

40,920 endo and 1.5 mil credit 

you can do that with 12 AYATAN Anasa (1 anasa=3450 endo [11.86 total] )

usually u can buy a full asana for 5p to 7p (ps4 prices and not accounting for prices shooting up because of sacrifice )

so to maxing a primed mode using ANASA would cost you 60p or 72p or 84p even if for some reason u buy ur anasa for 10p u still endup paying 120p  which is less then LFC cost

I mean I just cant make seance of its worth.

selling something that rare for cheap feels like a $&*^ punch but selling it for high price is just simply ripping ppl off.

i get u charging 50p extra for all the credit cost involved and the time collecting anasa(personally 50p is bit hight). but even then at the low end this dosent account for some ppl charging 300+ for LFC.

I have no idea what should be its worth, plz help

7 minutes ago, (PS4)X0xMaxiix0X said:

i get u charging 50p extra for all the credit cost involved and the time collecting anasa(personally 50p is bit hight). but even then at the low end this dosent account for some ppl charging 300+ for LFC.

People want it for collection value. 
If someone want to buy it for more than you expect, hey, free plat

Its the rarity not  what  it does. I bought one on american and sold it on for bout 250p. People either want it to use simply cuz they dont have the endo and don't want to get it, they want to sell it on for a profit like I did, or because they want to be able to say they have one.  The reason for the price is all due to supply and demand.  There are people who want these and the item is very rare. So there's a high(ish) demand and a low supply. Thats what causes such a high price.

52 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

Not sure about PS4 prices, but 5p is definitely unrealistic on PC. It's more like 15-25p.

if 15-25 then the LFC price makes sence...could it be ppl u usually check the LFC price on pc trading sites and then quoting that on ps4 market. as there is alot of PC related info compaired to XBOX or PS4. 

1 hour ago, Aleksi134 said:

I heard these are hard to sell but i have never got one to sell, they sell very high though on warframe.market for example. Its probably best to either put it up for sale on warframe.market or use it yourself.

i say its pretty easy to sell compared to how much it usually goes for.

Mods from Baro K'teer and Anasa sculptures are the way to go.

Primed mods maxed are overpriced, Anasa used to be 10p or less, and any more than 150p is desperation for a legendary core.

Sadly people want to max their prime/riven/umbra mods though and are paying prices, so if you want these items you have to be flexible and hope the low prices arevenough to balance the high.

11 minutes ago, SastusBulbas said:

Mods from Baro K'teer and Anasa sculptures are the way to go.

Primed mods maxed are overpriced, Anasa used to be 10p or less, and any more than 150p is desperation for a legendary core.

Sadly people want to max their prime/riven/umbra mods though and are paying prices, so if you want these items you have to be flexible and hope the low prices arevenough to balance the high.

Most frequent prices for legendary cores is literally 300-500 plat at least on PC.

4 minutes ago, Aleksi134 said:

Most frequent prices for legendary cores is literally 300-500 plat at least on PC.

Well I was getting them from 150p to 300p these last few months.

I only use them to rank mods, used my last three on Umbra mods. 

I am guessing Umbra is responsible for any Anasa and Legendary price increases, but like Limbo, prices will normalise, or peeps like me will stop buying. 

They were worth more with the old fusion system as you needed a crap ton of mods to rank up Rank10 mods. With the new system with sculptures its far easier so the price of them has dropped by maybe two thirds.