Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Guys more patience, it was weekend, so maybe they had a day off, you have a whole game for free, and its getting more and more awesome, have a little understanding, it's not an easy task to hand out stuff for 300 k + people, it will take time, i think it will be over till friday

I think the problem comes from the twitch. Because if the algorithm was ben made everyone after 30min would have received the ash prime. we are talking about servers with a lot of processing and lots of ram. it is not because there are 350k of viewers that will pause the drop. Again I say 99.99% is twitch algorithm problem. That's why the twitch for me has already died at 2 years.

Edited by Odramarth

Just now, Gucy36 said:

Guys more patience, it was weekend, so maybe they had a day off, you have a whole game for free, and its getting more and more awesome, have a little understanding, it's not an easy task to hand out stuff for 300 k + people, it will take time, i think it will be over till friday

IT dosne't matter 3 days? they even got 200,000$ and we still got nothing with that "ASH PRIME FREE" YAY

2 minutes ago, Gucy36 said:

Message full of wisdom but just as useless as the messages of the other 180 pages (and as useless as mine). They did not read the first message, they will not read those who are lost in the millenium of almost 200 pages.

1 minute ago, omega2003 said:

Message full of wisdom but just as useless as the messages of the other 180 pages (and as useless as mine). They did not read the first message, they will not read those who are lost in the millenium of almost 200 pages.

Thanks, I know, I am on this thread since page 10 or 9, I know they are working on it, and I know it can be a real pain in the arse to get it work

I have linked my account and watched the stream for about 1 hour, but  I still don't have ash prime when my friends got it. The live was worth for me waking up at 6am, just a little bit disappointed that ash prime don't show up in my mail

2 minutes ago, Nephalem said:

ARE YOU PPL $&*&*#(%&ED? For fuks sake if you did everything corectly THEN YOU WILL RECIVE THE FREE WARFRAME in time zo for the love of fking god spot doing such posts bc its not helping.READ the 14 th page where rebbeca sais they are working on it and do something else in the mean time.

Did you even read what you quoted on my end?

"Give them time. It's just Monday, 6 am in Ontario and their offices aren't still up until 9 am."

DE, Guys, that's not ok for your reputation, really... You have a problem. Ok. But where is the communication with your audience? We can wait, we can understand anything. But... Silence... Why do we have to guess will we get, what you promissed or you will pretend that nothing happened? No information - only one post in twitter and here in the topic more than a day ago! In gamedev it's simply unacceptable! Don't you understand, that such bugs are forgivable for small trifles, but it was !!!TennoCon!!! and this bug is now associated with it, with your promises! You promised a gift to people, but now it seems as if you did not. Personally, I'm not sure now that I can believe any of your promises. And the reason is not in the thirst for a free Ash - hell with it! The reason is only in your silence, in your relation to the community. 😞

7 minutes ago, Crestfelt said:

Did you even read what you quoted on my end?

"Give them time. It's just Monday, 6 am in Ontario and their offices aren't still up until 9 am."

Yes, i saw it after i finnished quoting. I apologize for that.

Edited by Nephalem

Just now, supagarumon said:

I loved the stream and screamed when I saw the hover boards and railjack demo! But like many others, I did not get Ash Prime. Is it better to wait for a universal fix or just submit a support ticket?

Your best bet is to wait until their offices are up, so they can properly address this issue as a team.

• Like 1

On 2018-07-08 at 2:43 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are monitoring for issues and will let everyone know progress as we watch claims continue to happen.. it was a lot more viewers than we expected but we're firefighting!

In case you ppl are too lazy to even check something as easy as this then here it is and also @[DE]Rebecca can we please have this topic closed? The spam is annoying as hell.