Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

18 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are monitoring for issues and will let everyone know progress as we watch claims continue to happen.. it was a lot more viewers than we expected but we're firefighting!

Do u know when ash prime will be given out? also 330k viewers was insane and the stream really gave me chills of how big fortuna is i cant wait for it to be realsed u put alot of effort it and it makes the soooooo goood im loving it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xAngryMothNoisesx said:

Yes I am pretty sure. Here is a sceenshot of notifications of other twitch drops I have gotten from watching streams. (though for a different game) These should work the same

Hasn't been like this for Warframe every single time I've got them. They don't appear on drops neither.

Guess it works differently for Warframe.

We are monitoring for issues and will let everyone know progress as we watch claims continue to happen.. it was a lot more viewers than we expected but we're firefighting!

Commenting for exposure. Hope they get this all sorted out!

Commenting for exposure. Hope they get this all sorted out!

I as well, have not received my Ash Prime yet (no complaints). I watched the full hour of the TennoCon Live on my television, streaming it from Twitch 🙂 I'll just wait until I get my drop! (I even made sure I was still connected to Warframe through Twitch before starting the stream)

First and most important of all, thanks for a great tennolive. Stayed up until 6:00am to watch and it was worth it. The skill and passion you guys have for your work shows through and always makes me happy to boot up this game and see what you have in store next. Just letting you know, that I watched the entire thing and didn't receive any drop. I'm sure that 90% of the community wouldn't mind if you had a good night's sleep before trying to tackle this. In the meantime I'll try and pawn off my remaining ash prime bps for mega plats! xD

• Like 1

just saying, should we get the ash prime within a couple of hours, or could it take up to days?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)prahjekt said:

Just putting my name in. I watched the whole TennoLive stream, got yelled at by my wife for using up our mobile data, didn't get Ash Prime. Fortuna looks hype, by the way.

damn, why not get virgin media