[DE]Megan

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

You guys need to learn how to be pacient DE is one of the best developers that I know there were more than half a on people watching the stream its normal that it takes a while when twitch drops came out for the first time It needed more than 2 weeks to my drops come and They were all exilius slot's openers (forgot the name of the fing). And like I said there were more than hal a milion people watching + the people at tennocon its almost a milion people or more to give a Ash Prime to. And they'r hamsters probably have died from so much people trying to enter the game.

Edited by Pedro-Trinta

Maybe if you guys will be patient you will get Ash. Let DE fix the problem. They aren't liars just problems happen

Not sure if this supposed to be a place to log missing Ash Prime drops for twitch or not, hopefully this is the right place. My accounts are linked and I was there almost the whole stream. 
Thanks DE ❤️

Hi all loved all the new content from Tenno live Stream then i logged in but no Ash Prime, please don't forget it will be my first Prime :)

Yeah, strange indeed. Tuned in for the whole thing just before it went live and got nothing.

At least Barro will quell my sorrows with the power of capitalism!

Just now, Drakonin3 said:

Maybe if you guys will be patient you will get Ash. Let DE fix the problem. They aren't liars just problems happen

lets hope they can fix it 

• Upvote 1

From Space Mom's twitter: "

We’ve got a few fires but rest assured we’ll have this cleared up hopefully by Monday!

7:05 PM - 7 Jul 2018
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ахахаха. Бомбануло у всех. Я кстати тоже без Эша остался. Хотя Tenno Live был хорош и без Эша. Спасибо DE, всё было просто потрясающе.

the players in public chat are saying we should get a promo code in our inbox. I'm not sure if thats the same as the "Grofit" i saw in my email.

Twitch accounts are linked with Warframe, not sure if it's because of the sheer amount of players and viewers on tennocons stream, But we are certainly seeing a lot of posts saying they did not recieve their Ash primes. (myself included).

Patience is a thing though, got time to wait because ASH prime won't be going anywhere (more than likely be unvaulted)

Adding name to the list .Linked acc , watched the show for more then 1 hr . no ash prime yet