Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

On it's way i'm sure. Don't forget the stream was last night and with the number of players watching it'll take some time to hand them all out. What a Devstream though, venus looks awesome! Am I right..? can't wait to ride those hoverboards.

3 minutes ago, omegaleo12 said:

theyl will just say that they couldnt fixthe problem and will not give us the ash prime they promesed

I think, if that would happen, then they'll come maybe with a compansation.

54 минуты назад, Irisena сказал:

happened to a lot of people. some waited and eventually get it, some waited till now and got nothing. DE already said that they're working for it. at this point, might as well just give a free ash prime to every player imo.

Thanks)

I have also watched the stream for the whole hour, and i have linked my account got the Cherry Profile picture and the forma before. so i have linked warframe with Twich, but i can just assume their servers are overloaded.

10 hours ago, magtheew98 said:

god you people are impatient, first you start spamming the twitch chat and then complain of not getting it immediately, just freaking wait

I agree, It'll take a bit of time. DE have literally just finished with Tennocon, give them a chance to breathe.

Started watching the stream from 5:55 (11:55 pm my time) and watched the whole thing. What they showed was absolutely amazing, and I can't wait to play all the content they showed, but I really hope I'll get my ash prime, since I did link my warframe and twitch accounts and watched the whole thing through.