Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Your not alone. As far as I can tell, DE is looking into it and we should receive them soon. Post a ticket (they might miss you otherwise, it happens) but above all be patient. Worst case scenario, we get it in the two weeks the attendees get it. I doubt it will take that long though.

As for why this happened, I personally think that the tens of thousands of people who relogged simultaneously afterwards to receive ash prime broke the server inquiry system, kinda like a self inflicted ddos attack. It righted itself rather quickly, which was good but it might have had a part to play with the lack of prime warframes in players inboxes

Wow, this tennocon was huge and the influx of people on twitch was insane. Fortuna and rail jack looks amazing. Great job DE, I love how you are truly changing the free to play market. But as with everyone else and their mother, I too have not received ash prime when my account has been linked for a year with twitch prime and i watched the whole thing. 

For those of you that don't know, Max Howarth is the voice actor for Ballas. DE told us he would be at tennocon and i don't think he was. I was not actually there but i watched it live. I have also been searching around and i can't find anything to do with him being at Tennocon 2018.

Watched the stream from start to finish, still waiting on Ash Prime to come out of his smoke screen and show himself, but just in case wanted to add my name the sadly growing list of people his hiding from.Anyways that was an amazing stream, so hyped and pumped up for everything you guys revealed as always amazing stuff from you guys ❤️ DE

I began watching the TennoCon stream at approximately 5:45 PM EST and watched the stream in it's entirety while playing Warframe. I have yet to receive Ash Prime. My twitch account is linked with my Warframe/Xbox account, I know this because I have successfully received Twitch Drops in the past.

Will I be receiving Ash Prime at a later date? In the past, I have received Twitch drops during the stream. Was there a problem with this particular twitch drop? It appears I am not the only viewer experiencing this issue. Please let us know what is going on.

2 minutes ago, ItsLiam21 said:

For those of you that don't know, Max Howarth is the voice actor for Ballas. DE told us he would be at tennocon and i don't think he was. I was not actually there but i watched it live. I have also been searching around and i can't find anything to do with him being at Tennocon 2018.

You watched the Tennolive, Max most likely was at the sound panel, which is a whole different thing.

They will upload the recordings from different panels later as they did after previous Tennocons, then you'll be able to see it.

Today I viewed the TennoCon 2018 stream from the very beginning when they were doing the giveaway.

I watched the whole stream and still haven't received the free Ash Prime I was promised.

And in case you ask, yes my account was linked with my Twitch. I double checked before the stream started.

Does anyone know what is actually happening? Because its been almost 14 hours and I still haven't gotten it.