The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

hace 4 minutos, --Xarkar-- dijo:

Good. Waiting for my dog, last night I saw the whole broadcast through twich (by the way spectacular and looking forward to the new content). hopefully it will not take long to send it and soon the incidents will be solved. 

it's true the stream was great
and about the ash yep I hope they can fix it

I started watching pretty early as well started watching when brozime was streaming and stuck around the rest of the day to watch and had multiple streams open too just in case. I'm on PS4 but didn't recieve ash either yet 😞

8 minutes ago, JPADJOSH2602 said:

They said they will fix it by Monday.

Do you mind linking where they said this?  If I view latest staff replies the most recent thing I see is this:

Edited by Echogenetic

51 minutes ago, Eranio2010 said:

and !

what is by server down @friday night wait for buisness day at monday ?
no he fixed it at friday night

Has nothing to do with the twitch drop situation at hand but I digress, I'm not here to argue and I won't. They already stated that they are working on it and this discussion isn't going to speed that process up any further. Best thing we can do is wait.

Out of curiousity, what are the latest news about the ash drop?

I know there are some issues but I wanna know the progress on solving it as well.xD

Yeah, watched more than 4 hours. It was great. Looking forward! 

• Like 1

Just now, Kimtsu said:

Out of curiousity, what are the latest news about the ash drop?

I know there are some issues but I wanna know the progress on solving it as well.xD

Yeah, watched more than 4 hours. It was great. Looking forward! 

they corantly dont know we are lituraly in the dark and in radio silence

Does watching the stream with an unverified twitch account have anything to do with it too? I was desperately looking around for ash prime and checked my gmail just to see if it was sent there and saw that my twitch account wasn't verified.

I watched the whole stream untill the end, even watched giveaways before that. Still didn't get my Ash Prime. What should I do? Should I send a support ticket?

Don't ask if my accounts are linked or not, that's a silly question.

Why?bcuz ash is a shy frame^^.........ok jokes aside!!De has said in the Forums and Ingame via redtext that it take time to ship all the ashes.

So for the love of Lotus pls stop making a million threads about it^^!PPl dont read anymore they just insta complain ......why???

Ash will come^^or not if you forgott to link your accs

I have a feeling the issue was people without a free warframe slot didn't get an Ash Prime, and now they are scrambling to figure out how to let us all down gently like a girl on Tinder who accidentally swiped right even though we ugly.

24 minutes ago, Meinbinwar said:

Checklist:

1) linked twitch to account: YES

2) TennoLive minutes watch: 60+ minutes

Ash prime not received yet

My Comment:

Actually i will be patiently waiting for it (as i know DE did faced an issue related to it and are working on it) but still am writing this comment so i can document my situation too so that in case they need to find users who did not receive Ash P, they can find my name as well.

Thanks DE for an amazing Tennolive 2018 and cant wait for those awesome future updates!

From watching Navi to Brozime, a fe other streamers with bad connection, to tenno con, to the costume contest winner wearing Harrow, woman winning the award for 100,000 p, to the guy in twitch chat winning the award too, to fortuna