The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

22 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are monitoring for issues and will let everyone know progress as we watch claims continue to happen.. it was a lot more viewers than we expected but we're firefighting!

Its been 22 hours so can you at least say X% are being processed correctly, even if X = 0? I work in IT so I know the ETR is When We Get It Done, but daily updates would be nice. 

4 minutes ago, flamee said:

is there any way to know for sure if were going to receive it? ie conformation? I watched the full stream but im just waiting along with everyone else. 😛

3 minutes ago, Anjiera said:

same. wondering if DE want's us to open a ticket at this point or just wait would be nice if they let us know. would be pointless to clog the ticket system if they are already working on the issue.

Right above I quoted an admin saying they are working on it. Submitting a ticket would only give more grief to the CS guys who have to process the tickets. 

I would be happy to get any information. Like are they going from old to new accounts? is it random?
and like @TotenLuft said, they should be able to give a %, they know how many where wathing the stream.

I know you work hard on solving this, but information is key, keep up the good work!

2 hours ago, Alexmp00 said:

My brother and I saw the stream together in ours computers and he get ash prime and me not 😞

I believe you had to be log in to your own twitch account and have your twitch link with your Warframe account in order to be eligible so therefore watching it on your brother computer does not qualify you as it state that you have to have your twitch link with your Warframe and watch on the Warframe twitch channel. "http://twitch.tv/warframe"   

There is no way for them to investigate and prove that you in fact did watch the TennoLive for 30 minute or more and they can not go by your say because anyone can claim they watch something when they really didn't.

Suggestion and TIP about  twitch.tv

I wish twitch would update how there chat work because when there is a lot of people messaging and sending messages it move too fast to where if someone has posted something important you won't be able to read it or scroll up due to the auto scroll and I do not believe they have "Pinned"  which would be nice to where the broadcaster and the staff could pinned important message.

Should (DE) stop doing free-give away?

No. They should not stop just because of how last night went in fact when they do, do the next give away or if they decide to do another

give away than they should make sure that no issue will occur or add and extra server to help prevent user from being lagged out or 

there server from lagging out.  No this will not stop any issue from occurring however it should help prevent it.

I honestly hope that they will do another free give away.

Warframe Twitch Drop Give Away (Free/Paid) Suggestion

Whenever (DE) decide to do a "Twitch drop"  they should add a command on to the "Night Bot"  or there own personal bot  where a user can type a certain command to qualify for the drop give away.  The bot will be able to tell if the user has been watching for 30 minute or more and they will only be able to use the command for a one time use.  The command will not work after the event is over.

For example:   To qualify for the Twitch drop give away type !qualify  the bot should whisper you with "Please wait while we verify your account"  
The bot will now check to see if you have your Warframe and Twitch linked. After the bot verify your account it will send you a message with a reminder
and the message could say something like this. "Your account has been verified"   Remember in order to claim your prize you will need to watch for xxx (sec/min/hour) 
If you close your browser or change channel you will be disqualify.

After the event is over the bot should put something in your notification and alerting (DE) and the broadcaster and it Admin that you have watch the video for xxx (sec/min/hour) 

I know there may not be a way to do this and I believe if they have there own "IRC" Server that they could use a script like "TCL" for Egg drop bot or something  a long that line. 

Should there be an alternative Twitch Drop Give Away?

A lot of people may not be able to use the command !qualify to qualified for the twitch drop that if they do decide to go with that route so should there be an alternative options?

Yes I believe everyone should be able to win something free and in order for them to qualified they should watch it for 30 min or xxx (Sec/Min/Hour) even if they are not really watching
it that they should leave it open and make sure it is on the right broadcaster channel.

After the event is over the bot will send (DE) a list of user who used the command !qualify to qualified so that it will help (DE) out when investigating who actually get what.
than after that the bot will send them a list of user who did not type !qualify but do have there twitch account linked up with there Warframe account so that (DE) and there team
can check manually.

I know that this may not be possible however maybe they can consider it and if it is possible hopefully this will work and should make it easy for them

3 hours ago, Am0rph15 said:

Just to add my voice: I watched the channel for well over an hour (including the CPU giveaways and t-shirt throwing before the main show), have verified in my Warframe account details that I'm linked to Twitch and in my Twitch account details that Warframe is authorised as an 'Other Connection' and all is good - but I have not received Ash Prime.  Don't know whether geography is a factor, but I'm in the United Kingdom.

Ditto...

I too have not received Ash Prime. Got to the stream 10 minutes late because of stupid work, but I watched it until the end. My accounts are linked, I got Trinity Prime when they were giving her away through twitch. Still no Ash Prime though.

22 hours ago, BluejayDreamer said:

I also watched the whole thing with a linked account (I double checked beforehand, and started watching before the stream even started), and I have also not gotten an Ash Prime yet.  I have relogged multiple times.

Just now, Bloodthirst213 said:

No Ash Prime yet 😢

1 minute ago, Odramarth said:

I saw the stream in my phone and my son on laptop over the same IP... He got it ash prime I didn't lol 

Cuz kids always get everything they want, that's the stupid logic of the world

I still didn't get it but I suggest waiting until tommorow and see if you get it if you haven't you should prob. send a support ticket thats what I am planning on doing because thats what I plan on doing if not tommorow then most likely today.