Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

I know...everybody is writing it here but...i also havent got my Ash Prime yet. i linked my accounts and watched the whole tennocon. i have to say..it was amazing! so i hope all this cool stuff is coming up soon for us...and my Ash Prime maybe, too. 🙂

9 minutes ago, Neith7 said:

I feel bad about posting in this thread now, holy **** so many ungrateful people demanding Ash Prime and calling DE scammers and stuff like that. You people need to chill and give DE some time to fix this.

Thank Lotus someone else is thinking this. Impatient people just continuing to complain and saying "nothing has been said" when they said themselves hopefully everything will be fixed by monday.

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat as a lot of folks. I watched the whole stream (it was AMAZING), but sadly, Ash is still no where to be found. He must have some mega duration mods on 😛

Are DE recommending we fill out a ticket, or just sit tight.

I apologize if this has already been asked. This thread is huge!  

I just want to record somewhere that I have done all steps required to get a free Ash Prime and yet have still not received.

Please can we have an update on the situation.

Great show last night tho! Worth the watch. Can't wait for the new content.

2 minutes ago, AlekosVII said:

So on my twitch when I check drops it says 0 but I watched the whole stream. What are the chances of me not getting Ash after thus whole situation ?

I'm so confused.

I didn't even get a redeem option in twitch itself so that's what's bothering me. Now I'm just wondering if the exact same happened to others.

Just now, (PS4)aCrazyCalm said:

I'm in the same boat as a lot of folks. I watched the whole stream (it was AMAZING), but sadly, Ash is still no where to be found. He must have some mega duration mods on 😛

Are DE recommending we fill out a ticket, or just sit tight.

I apologize if this has already been asked. This thread is huge!  

Just sit tight which is really annoying since DE isn't trust worthy enough for everyone to belive they will get the job done, so we have to wait days before we can even properly complain to them about it,

10 minutes ago, calculusbandit said:

I'm a dumb dumb ignore me

What about the GuardianCon2018 glyph? Redeemed it yesterday, didn't get it. Tried again today cause I heard it was fixed and still didn't get it. Can't try again because it says I already successfully redeemed it.

same here man i search for that glyph and never found it

3 minutes ago, DiamondDillusion said:

lol everyone should just get an ash prime at this rate...

That actually would be a good move, "To avoid any major issues for our loyal fans, we have decided to give every player an ash prime and those who would have earned him will instead receive a free forma" that way no one is worried about loosing out on a real prize, no one's gonna spam a thread over missing out on a forma,

Would like to echo what others said, watched the stream but nothing about getting a free skin in-game or Twitch or wherever it was supposed to pop up.  I'm guessing it was just a way bigger viewership than they were expecting and it caused things to crash?  Not a big deal, but wanted to add to the feedback.