Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Just now, (PS4)casperwright458 said:

I havent gotten mine yet,im not rushing or complaining was just wondering if there is a few day delay or did i do it wrong??? Im linked so can someone explain?

there's a delay, if it shows you linked and you watched for at least 30 min you did it right, just way more viewing than expected so.....

Had the stream up also, and didn't receive Ash Prime.

Stream ran like crap too, was actually trying to watch and wasn't just idling...couldn't do it after 5 minutes.

Edit: I did leave the stream open the whole time, so I should still qualify...I just couldn't actually watch it due to the consistent desync/lag.

Edited by SinfulDarkus

6 minutes ago, Irisena said:

alright.  waited for an entire day and still haven't recieved it. please DE, at least make a post on the forum to acknowledge this problem and give us an ETA for our ash prime

They did acknowledge the problem and have made a post. At least check before complaining. As for your ETA, they don't have one. Work in progress. Be patient.

Just now, HailOurEmperor said:

They did acknowledge the problem and have made a post. At least check before complaining. As for your ETA, they don't have one. Work in progress. Be patient.

And just look at my previous post above. 5 hours ago some asked on Twitter & they replied that they were working on it.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Jartzanator96 said:

And just look at my previous post above. 5 hours ago some asked on Twitter & they replied that they were working on it.

yes that means theyre working on it. theres not going to be an update every 5 minutes

How do you know if the time you watched counted because I was doing homework on my second monitor and watching it on my main one at the same time and idk if the program used (kega fusion) could have confused twitch because apparently discord sees it as a game.

Just now, Demonchile said:

How do you know if the time you watched counted because I was doing homework on my second monitor and watching it on my main one at the same time and idk if the program used (kega fusion) could have confused twitch because apparently discord sees it as a game.

ive played warframe with twitch on another window and still have gotten twitch drops your probably fine

• Like 1

Le 07/07/2018 à 12:59, (PS4)Tavivl22 a dit :

WTF I didnt get my ash prime defudge explain i watched the stream i was linked with my ps4 account nothing happend also i watch the entire stream non stop

EXPLAIN YO SELF please im really sad D;

I did not get it either and I saw the whole stream from my PS4 with the twitch account linked to the warframe account in pc