Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Go to their TWITTER page, and not post this in forums. They have a twitter page for a reason and it that will send you to a link or comment regarding this matter. Others flooding forums on Warframe site and Steam are getting annoying. If you are not patient, level up some weapons and unlock some things in the mean time, so when you get this "Free" frame, you'll be prepared to move on. ONCE AGAIN their TWITTER already POSTED a message ABOUT this issue. Go read it.

Edited by Mardomus

Plz help it as soon as you can, I was so excited when I was watching the steaming cuz the new update is so cool, but then when the streaming ended I was dissapointed when I saw that ash prime wasnt there, and I do not have it yet

43 minutes ago, NOBServer said:

Well I'm very disappointed by it. I tuned in at 5:45-8:00pm PH time and the live stream was still offline. I even watch the other streams till Flynn's stream with no proper sleep, just to be sure I can have the Prime frame. But still I did'nt recieve any Ash Prime. Thank's Twitch and Warframe...

funny considering I was logged in from 5 mintures before you and it worked fine

Still haven't gotten my Ash Prime... Linked my Twitch over 9 months ago and had drops happening while watching streams so i know it should work. Watched the whole Tenno Live aswell as multiple streams that ran before it started.

I caught the tail end of the original/initial hour reveal...and just stayed logged in so I could watch the second recap hour they did. 

Watched the whole thing until my lunch break was over and a little past it, until a random streamer took over than figured I had did it right. I kinda wish and hopw they drop him for both who watched either hours on the stream. The initial livestream or the second recap. Either wa we will see what DE can do for us. 

I got all my friends Ash Prime, even though they watched only 30 minutes, when I looked through the entire hour of the broadcast. You can even find out whether they will or not?

i hope this is the right spot to post this ... i to did not get my Ash Prime after watching the stream i unlinked and relinked my account 1 hour before stream just so i would not have issues what can i do to solve this? do we have to wait for rewards? or did i do something wrong? i have gotten rewards in the past  that is why i am confused