The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Had the stream up as well, did not get it. 😞 Yes my account is linked and I got stuff before so not sure why I didn't get i this time.

That said I do also have it built in my Foundry so. Literally just got done lol but hey I'll the the extra slot. 

Edited by Vanth

41 minutes ago, limorkil said:

Are you guys on console by any chance?  I just wonder whether it’s console users like me who are having to wait longer (ps4) or whether it’s just random.

I'm on xbox and I still don't have it either. I just wish i knew what was going on as I haven't heard anything.

8 minutes ago, FenricFox said:

There were nearly 360,000 people by the time the "real" stream started, and Twitch glitched (like they have every time there's anything important, TBH). DE's working through the list, most likely in order of when you signed in to their Twitch stream (I signed in at 8 am Eastern time this morning, for reference). I did get mine finally, about two and a half hours after the end of the stream.

So depending on when you actually signed in, it might be a while yet.

Yeah, I don't know about them doing it in that sort of order... My husband got his but I have yet to get mine and we watched starting at the same time and ending at the same time. Supposedly it could take up until Monday to get it all sorted out. Guess some of us will just have to be patient and keep our eyes on the inbox 🙂 

13 minutes ago, (PS4)JaceSeville12 said:

I'm beginning to think the PC players get it first because the game came out on PC first...that or they're doing it in ABC order by username. They do have over 500,000 players to give this Prime Warframe to. No matter how they're doing this it's best to be patient and take our mind off of it while we wait. By talking about when Warframe for Switch is coming!!! I bet it's this year! 

Anyways, as unprofessional and offtopic as that was, I think we should just be patient...

A pc mini acc starting with Z got it before I got it on my main starting with J. A friend of mine starting with C got it and another one starting with M got it too. All PC, all same country, all linked accounts, all watched all the stream, def not that but sure hope its fixed.

• Like 2

Seems like a lot of people are experiencing this same issue. People watched more than the required time, didn't get it, relogged, and then server crashed.

Apparently DE stated somewhere that they are working on it. If you don't have it by tomorrow, re-voice your concern.

Hi all fellow tenno.

I'm new to the forum thing here and I dont know if I got the right place to ask a simple question.

Seeing how everyone took the liberty to ask the same thing I was going to ask with a.p. (ash prime) 

So I figured I get a question answered that, to me, felt avoided and I hate beating around the bush.

I already linked my twitch and warframe account, watched since 130 PM ET and boy was it great to see some famous gamers keeping The stream going with DE all the way to where they stopped the stream to host someone else that may or may not be warframe all the way to 7:35 or 7:45 PM and I even waited to see the aftermath of spamming where all our warframe a.p. at.

So my question is this..

Seeing how we aren't getting our frames any time soon.

When should we expect our reward for the stream we watched?

Exact date please. 

That's the question I felt that has been left to starve.