The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

+1 For the "No Ash Prime" train. I know the accounts are linked cause I received Frost and Trinity Primes for having Twitch Prime, so I guess whenever its resolved then its resolved. Not in a rush, just wanna make sure that its still a thing lol.

8 minutes ago, (XB1)AcidPhantom01 said:

they have to send it to the attendees and stream viewers.

Well that's obvious. The point is those who watched it through a stream were supposed to get the drop within 30-40 minutes of the show. Attendees were told they would receive it in two weeks. Big difference there. 

10 minutes ago, (XB1)SlushyTitan3 said:

Might as well add me to the ongoing list of people who didn't receive ash prime. 

Twitch prime+account linked+watched entire stream=Error 

Not for all player.

My wife received it but not me. We view both entire stream with both twitch account.

Well, didn't get mine, either.  I mean, it's not that big a deal because I already have Ash Prime and mostly wanted the free Warframe slot, but I did link my Twitch and game accounts specifically for this stream, specifically to see if this Twitch drop would actually work.

I just said it should be sorted out by Monday so if you don't have it by then you most likely weren't eligible let's just all chill out and wait. I also didn't get mine but it's fine just want that slot mainly

Edited by Jefyuy