The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, (PS4)LostWhovian said:

Not entirely true as I just warched the stream from pre to post and didn't receive anything.

It would just be nice if they quit relying on these stupid twitch drops. Otherwise it's just a cheap way for them to get views where the lack of drops can be blamed for on one technicality or another.

Be patient my friend it will take time but you will get it real soon 

• Like 1

Will it still count if I was watching on my Xbox, but the cruddy Twitch app for it caused the stream to buffer for the 40 mins while I was eating dinner and taking a shower? I came back to the beginning DE logo and refreshed to see the last ~20 mins.

Just now, amagaz said:

Thanks bud.....people keep on replying to this to make a chain so everybody can see It 

It's also on the very first post of this thread !!

Edited by uberfu
  • Like 1

3 часа назад, Du4lCore сказал:

Итак, я наблюдал за потоком с 6 часов вечера, все время до ~ 7 вечера, затем я вошел в Warframe и не получил сообщение.

я дважды проверил, связан ли мой аккаунт с twitch, и это так idk, почему я не получил его.

Может кто-нибудь помочь мне pls? Я хочу, чтобы мой пепел :с

Ty заранее.

тоже не получил эша

Same here I love watching the whole stream and the new reveals for the open world and cool new frames but I have also been waiting for my ash even thought I have it linked with my account and I watched the entire stream and no matter how much I re log on and off my golden ninja, ash prime, still does not appear into my inbox or arsenal. I hope this gets fixed if it is a bug or delay or something like that. Hope I get it at least tomorrow.😁👍

2 minutes ago, uberfu said:

"Wah wah wah I don;t have my shiney yet ... wah wah wah"

Wow - a bunch of whiney entitled brats can't read to understand that DE had an extra large number of viewers and were overloaded.  They are working on fixing the issues.  Be patient and you might actually get your new warframe while you're sitting at home on the keyboard with nothing better to do than hitting refresh every 2 seconds while the tech folks at DE are working their a**es off over the weekend to appease your egos.

I am not sure you are being fair here. basically for some people it meant getting up at a stupid hour to watch the stream or push around stuff to watch the stream live. I was working so had the stream on while I worked but I am not sure what or how I would have done it otherwise

Sometimes peopel screw up, DE screwed up indeed the game and the event was bigger than I believe they expected. the game crashed as people logged in. If they realised that they could not deliver 350K ash primes they should have said so during the stream. It would have preempted all of this. 

People who watched the stream live and at an awkward time would be a little upset. It WAS promised and was not delivered and basically at every turn to find out what the hell has gone wrong has been broken too I tried to find out on there twitter account and apparently I can access that either so people are asking what happened and how do I get what I was promised

• Like 2

I couldn't sleep at all since I was very excited for this stream and get my frist prime warframe. As I watch this stream start to end and enter the Twitch command !ashprime  but sadily didnt get my Ash prime. just hope it just delayed or a bug. even though I love all of the new content they showed us  and hype for the future of this great game. Since alot of us wanted this warframe and would be disappointing if we dont give ash prime at all especially the ones who watch the whole thing for it. But I hope they will fixed this if it was a bug or will give it later since I will feel a little bad for missing out of a free prime warframe.

• Like 1