The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Watched the whole thing with a linked account (for an Ash Prime) but am glad I watched it regardless.  The new content looks amazing!  Hopefully, an Ash Prime shows up at some stage still, but looking forward to hoverboards now too!

On 2018-07-05 at 10:10 PM, [DE]Megan said:

8a17ffc0b316193682d9262c021c8841.jpg

Tune in to TennoLive July 7 from 6 p.m. ET to 7 p.m. ET and discover the future of Warframe.

To celebrate the biggest reveals of the year, we’re running a Twitch Drop during TennoLive! Watch the stream at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 consecutive minutes with your Twitch and Warframe accounts linked and you’ll get a free Ash Prime!

TennoCon attendees will also receive a free Ash Prime within two weeks following the event.

REMEMBER TO LINK YOUR ACCOUNTS

Only viewers who have their Warframe accounts linked to their Twitch accounts are eligible to receive the Ash Prime Drop! So make sure your accounts are linked here.

I didnt get anything as well 

please help

ok so this doesn't work like a universal freebie item like during the anniversaries were they send it to every account so it is obtained instantly they have to send it to every persons account that participated with the accounts linked with over half a million people watching the twitch. and the  shear number of people logging in (most likely for tennocon baro) the servers have been up and down all day.

basically they cant just hit a button and send out all the ash primes to the people that did wut was required. just wait and have patience.

p.s. they also have to sort through the list and determine wut platform each person wants (you wouldn't want ash prime for xbox if you play on pc now would you)

11 minutes ago, davidatwilliams said:

I am not sure you are being fair here. basically for some people it meant getting up at a stupid hour to watch the stream or push around stuff to watch the stream live. I was working so had the stream on while I worked but I am not sure what or how I would have done it otherwise

Sometimes peopel screw up, DE screwed up indeed the game and the event was bigger than I believe they expected. the game crashed as people logged in. If they realised that they could not deliver 350K ash primes they should have said so during the stream. It would have preempted all of this. 

People who watched the stream live and at an awkward time would be a little upset. It WAS promised and was not delivered and basically at every turn to find out what the hell has gone wrong has been broken too I tried to find out on there twitter account and apparently I can access that either so people are asking what happened and how do I get what I was promised

Perfectly said!

I know for myself I had to adjust traveling hours and leave my destination much earlier than I had planned just to make sure that I had a data connection strong enough to stream it rather than being in a dead zone.

So yes, I'm rather annoyed with the situation as they again failed to deliver on a promise that they made.. again.

Had this been the first time, or actually communicated what was happening better then all would be forgiven.. But instead it's another prime example where they've overpromised and under delivered.

They did it with one of the syandana twitch drops, the winter solstice glyphs, and many others.

Had this been one of those scenarios where you could watch it over a course of days rather than one specific hour then fine, but instead many of the player base just want to have DE deliver on a promise for something that they themselves held up their end of the requirements on.

Yeah I still haven't gotten anything either Ash or Trinity and I had my account linked since they announced Trinity and watched the entire stream. I am just hoping it is because their were 300k watchers that they haven't got it to me yet.

Literally I was in the state of traumatic mind,

The stream started from 3AM to 4AM in my country (India), still I got no issue and started watching live stream from 12:30AM, and till 4AM I got teired and fell asleep, haven't closed the live stream yet, and when I woke at 9AM, I saw that it was still streaming, and when I opened my Warframe I saw no change at all, no Ash prime, not even any random drops while watching this 9 hours long stream session, completely waste of time and data.