Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLEASE FIX NIKANA DMG IN CONCLAVE

(XBOX)Dark SalvationX

two slams just to drop shields when most melee do it in 1. take 4 5 hits to ket kills. everything else. 2 3. its really really bad. unuseable. people move to fast to kill with 4 5 hits on a MELEE. see most melees are actually hitting you alot at once. the nikana cant anymore. 3 swing combo. gets 1 hit per swing. 

trash. there is a reason there are no nikana in cc. if they are they didnt win.

The Nikana stance could do with having the fast movesets from Blind Justice since those to me feel the most Conclave-friendly given the frantic movement there is in Conclave.

Conclave in general needs a proper balance overhaul, since people are complaining about the following in the spoiler below:

Spoiler

-Opponents are flying around with maximum parkour effectiveness.
-Running is too slow.
-Ignis Wraith is too effective.
-Zaws are too effective.
-Certain other weapons outclassing others, ranging from starter weapons to Lato Vandal.
-Opponents operating with what can only be called an 'aimbot level of skill'.
-No Conclave Server search list so those of us on PC who lack the means to keep up with these godlike opponents can have a fair fight and a less frantic match.
-And that numerous abilities are useless. In fact from personal experience most Warframe abilities are useless.

14 hours ago, (XB1)DARK SALVATlON said:

two slams just to drop shields when most melee do it in 1. take 4 5 hits to ket kills. everything else. 2 3. its really really bad. unuseable. people move to fast to kill with 4 5 hits on a MELEE. see most melees are actually hitting you alot at once. the nikana cant anymore. 3 swing combo. gets 1 hit per swing. 

trash. there is a reason there are no nikana in cc. if they are they didnt win.

I say bring all melee weapons down to nikana level. The nikana slam combo requires no effort and would 1 shot most frames back in its day with ashs passive.

Use rhino roar, saryns toxic lash, mirages eclipse, excalibur, ash,chroma to add damage to the weapon to get results. Stop trying to buff easy to use meta weapons.

hace 5 horas, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX dijo:

I say bring all melee weapons down to nikana level. The nikana slam combo requires no effort and would 1 shot most frames back in its day with ashs passive.

Use rhino roar, saryns toxic lash, mirages eclipse, excalibur, ash,chroma to add damage to the weapon to get results. Stop trying to buff easy to use meta weapons.

And nerf ALL guns to require 2-3 clips/magazines to get each kill. To make things fair.

Nikanas are indeed useless. UNLESS!

You make a Zaw Nikana with the slowest attack speed, which kills in 1-2 hits, but you have to play more carefully because you won't likely have a second attack if you miss the first.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

not everyone wants to play cc with such limitations to what combos can work. the nikanas do 40 to 64 dmg. war has 74impact at max. how many have you seen beat a good player. if you name them i will call the a noob. nobody will ever beat me with a nikana, its that bad. it take so man hits to kill people. i can 2 or 3 shot with any melee in the game. but here is the thing about melee, try jumping... its not op unless your a ground walking noob. but nikana will never beat a player right now that can just stay off the ground. e z. trust me i been rocking nikana in cc for 2 years. it was neck and neck before ash ruined it. now nikinas for killing noobs. its not even good with rino or ash and i just want to run it on excal. not possable. before i do my 5 to 6 long hits to wear down even a slow player someone will have killed me or him. cc is fast. its more to just use a diku or sniper. gee I WONDER WHY. becouse its easy i can do it and go 20.0 + kd every time. just watch my stream. but melee you have to get in there face. its hard to land just one combo slam on a good player let alone 2 and it would still take more after that. do you know how easy that is to get away from?? try it on me ill show you. all im saying is nobody can enjoy the new sord especially the new players to cc. its literally the worst melee next normal swords.the new sword only does 40 dmn and get 1 hit her combo. 

On 2018-07-06 at 6:21 PM, Nazrethim said:

And nerf ALL guns to require 2-3 clips/magazines to get each kill. To make things fair.

Nikanas are indeed useless. UNLESS!

You make a Zaw Nikana with the slowest attack speed, which kills in 1-2 hits, but you have to play more carefully because you won't likely have a second attack if you miss the first.

The combos in melee are too easy to use.

No pause inbetween attacks due to no stamina bar

Can block and return bullets back at players with devastating strength 

And guns?

Unlimited range.

No, guns in general are fine. Melee on the otherhand doesn't fit in conclave

hace 42 minutos, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX dijo:

The combos in melee are too easy to use.

Simple fix really.

Make the Pause combo a killer combo across all weapons but make it a 4-input combo: E>E>pause>E>E. With the final one being slower or triggering a short recovery, a drawback for overzealous melee players.

Remove the wind-up initial attack of all Gap Closer combos across all weapons. E+RMB>E.

Also, you can't say Combos are too easy when guns literally require you to point and click.

No pause inbetween attacks due to no stamina bar

Ok, then we make guns cancel Aim Glide instantly and put it on a 2s recharge, same for Bullet jump, double jump and Wall Latch. Or make Guns unable to fire while moving.

Can block and return bullets back at players with devastating strength 

Block only reduces at best 50% damage, with current TTK that¡s 2 extra seconds at best. Reflection only works with Mortal Conduit mod equiped, which only triggers when you are about to die. And channel block, while it does negate damage, it also drains a lot of energy which is a big drawback unless you run with a frame with useless abilities.

And guns?

Unlimited range.

Plus being deadly even in melee range regardless of weapon (if guns that aren't shotguns or flamethrowers had a "reverse falloff" that makes them hit for next to nothing at pointblank range, then it would be balanced).

Or being too easy to use, what with just "point&click".

No, guns in general are fine. Melee on the otherhand doesn't fit in conclave

That depends on the weapon. Melee in general is underpowered, with just a few weapons being viable.

Let's make a compromise: Melee needs 5 to 8 hits to kill, and guns need 2-3 clips/magazines to do so. Plus everyone loses mobility when using a weapon. That would put them in fair ground. Sounds fun, right?

Edited by Nazrethim

Nikana series is lacking quite abit on lethal damage yes.

With most damage done in an "average" match, the amount of kills are usally low due to diffculty in securing targets under bullets.

I haven't tryed Nikana on consules but it's not as bad as you say it is on PC anyway. Pretty op even if you run Ash.

Abit stronger then claws when on-hand.

Now If you use ash with Nikana tho, it's very overpowered IMO.

I think Nikanas should under-go the same treatment Longswords/Excal passive did once long ago with that being a buff to Nikana and nerf to the very exclusive passive.

hace 17 horas, Cicadeus dijo:

nerf to the very exclusive passive.

Believe it or not, I kind of agree on this. I would like Ash's passive to deal weaker damage, but be applicable to more weapon types: Nikana, Claws, Daggers (both single and dual), Swords (both single and dual).

Perhaps make it a % of the weapon's Slash damage?