Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add More Meat To Missions

kryptoghost

The game is amazing and I'm absolutely in love but to give my two cents. The missions need to be more than kills and get to objective. There needs to be booby traps, more randomly occurring bosses like the stalker but less important. Just more experiences between you and the objective other than killing.

Hacking needs to be expanded on, it's fun but there is so much that could be done. Like a boss that each successful hack lowers his defense and or attack. So everyone isn't just shooting the hell out of a meat shield but alot more strategy is incorporated.

Honestly I'm not worried about this game. I feel like they're fine polishing the mechanics before they really let loose with amazing content.

Also I capped too quickly, there needs to be more to earn. Like reactors should increase level cap not double your mod points.

They have all ready discussed this in live-streams that they are going to start spicing up missions with new types and revamping most of them so it not the same old go here and kill him or go here and collect all these datamass

change is coming you just need to be a little more patient

Edited by DiBBz

They have all ready discussed this in live-streams that they are going to start spicing up missions with new types and revamping most of them so it not the same old go here and kill him or go here and collect all these datamass

change is coming you just need to be a little more patient

I'm still in the honey moon phase, I'm very content but being this game is in beta I feel obligated to share my ideas to possibly make it better. It's hard to watch the livestreams because they're during work and when I'm home I'm either play or handling real life chores

Such a great community too. It's nice to get away from the LOL community. Haha

Edited by kryptoghost

You definitely have a better idea of what needs to go on. I agree. However it looks like they would lose the random map generator if they made their missions too non-linear

I think it won't. If they work this idea with how they are doing the Orokin Void missions (besides Exterminate since it doesn't have the challenge rooms), I think it could work.

I think it won't. If they work this idea with how they are doing the Orokin Void missions (besides Exterminate since it doesn't have the challenge rooms), I think it could work.

I think so too. Its all just a matter of changing the algorithm to generate slightly differently.

I know it doesnt take too much work, because the generator in the game already rarely but sometimes does make missions that end up similar to what i described. Especially when the missions end up chaining more than once.

Things like Raid > spy > artifact > eliminate.

It rarely happens, but it happens. But this proves that their system is already capable of what we would like to see.

Edited by Onite