Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We all lift together

spacerocks

As we all know by now, the introductory song is something everyone has heard. I personally love it! I was hoping this can be added into our ships Somachords? Also, the ability for others to hear the music we are playing in our ship would be great as well

9 minutes ago, tsukikage said:

Ironically, this kind of relates to my own question about potentially getting a second edition of the Warframe Soundtrack that would include everything that we got from War Within to the upcoming Fortuna release

I kinda wish they would offer the soundtrack al e carte. Cause there are probably three, maybe four tracks that are on my "I need these in my playlist" list. I don't mean that the other tracks are bad by any means just that I probably wouldn't listen to them on the regular. 

Amazon has kinda ruined me with just being able to buy exactly what I want. Coupled with Sony ruining me by forcing me to pick and choose what I can keep/play because the Vita memory cards are stupid expensive and anemic as hell. Where as I used to import whole CDs just for one track and put everything on my old MP3 player regardless.