The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, Sanzone2018 said:

Not everyone followed directions either. So a percentage of the people crying about it didn’t read and follow directions. Already heard a few people upset about it then when I asked them did the set up a twitch and link their account. No they just set up a twitch and expected the company to do the work for them. Some people screwed themselves and are pouting “where’s my ash??”. I understand people make mistakes. But expecting someone to reward them for it is sad. Again trial and error.

But that's the point. Even people who did still dont get anything? There was no opportunity of hey login by this week to still get it. It was hey if you logged in before this exact moment then you'll get it. Instead of the rules they already stated. Which then leaves people out who originally werent.

On 2018-07-09 at 6:19 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

I was not home i was on vacation so i could not log on to warframe and the 3 hours i said i watched i was watching befour, after, and live on tennocon 

On 2018-07-09 at 3:19 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

so what if you watched the stream but didnt log in the past week ? 

do we still get ash prime?

I watched the stream and even rewatched the vod on twitch but I was away from my computer at the time due to family problems. I have twitch prime and have everything linked to my account but still no ash prime can I just assume at this point I have no way of getting it now?