The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Typfools said:

I got a copy pasted responce from support repeating the first post from this thread and they haven't gotten back after that.

Someone on a previous page posted that going to support is useless and a joke. They told the person that they are unable to provide them a Ash Prime because they didn't meet the requirements, even though the person claimed they had.

Considering how terrible this events been handled, I'd be more inclined to believe the player over DE support.

1 minute ago, (XB1)ChippingGecko25 said:

hows that?

You been keeping up on this whole thread?

DE screwed up and badly. More then half the people posting are saying they got jack S#&$ from DE for the Ash Prime, and those who do are either getting them because luck, or they already have Ash Prime and now have two.

The second example I am seeing a lot of, which makes me think that DE was more willing to give out free Frames to those who already had it instead of those who don't.

On 2018-07-09 at 9:19 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

i watched the stream and i STILL DONT HAVE ASH PRIMEEEEEEEEE

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Typfools said:

They completely ignored those who didn't and laugh about it.

This is exactly what they did. Whatever this "script" was it's a total Fing joke and they just side stepped all reasponcibility and essentially said "The script went live and ended earlier today/late last night. If you deserved it then you will have it by now".

Seriously though, screw this company. I can't take them seriously at this point if they think slapping their community in the face is somehow a acceptable way to treat their players.

Just now, Vangeroth said:

This is exactly what they did. Whatever this "script" was it's a total Fing joke and they just side stepped all reasponcibility and essentially said "The script went live and ended earlier today/late last night. If you deserved it then you will have it by now".

Seriously though, screw this company. I can't take them seriously at this point if they think slapping their community in the face is somehow a acceptable way to treat their players.

Funny how they always say thanks for the support but never give any.

With the "script" I got my Ash Prime. I watched the stream for over an hour, and has logged in in the past 7 days. I'v never had this frame before, so people who are saying that they are only going for the money and they only gave them to people who already own one are wrong. Many people who would deserve it didn't get it, and there are also many, who didn't watch the stream, just simply logged in and got their Ash prime. I'm not saying, that they don't deserve it, but it is really unfair to the players who should have gotten theirs.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Typfools said:

Funny how they always say thanks for the support but never give any.

You have no idea how true this really is.

I mean someone a few pages back reached out to their Support and they essentially gave them the middle finger and told them "Oh well too bad for you".

DE is starting on the path to so many other corrupt and no-S#&$s-given game developer. I bet it has something to do with their partnerships with big name companies like Sony and MS.

The bad thing is i watched the stream minimum 1 hour untill the server broke lol but the bad part is i didnt get ash prime because i havent logged in for 7 days untill now. they really need to change that.

2 minutes ago, Vangeroth said:

You have no idea how true this really is.

I mean someone a few pages back reached out to their Support and they essentially gave them the middle finger and told them "Oh well too bad for you".

DE is starting on the path to so many other corrupt and no-S#&$s-given game developer. I bet it has something to do with their partnerships with big name companies like Sony and MS.

Now Nintendo too, and now they don't care cause they've gotten their result over half a million people watching tennocon. Who cares about a few customers? Not DE. I'm waiting for another "well now you've got something to spend that overpriced platinum on ".

The original parameters stated "You'll get the frame if you watch the stream for a certain amount of time."
Cool, no problem.
"Nevermind it didn't work so we're giving it to EVERYBODY. Except you, because you already have everything and felt more like playing Mad Max than Warframe for the last week."

Look, I already have ash prime. The free slot would have made for a nice safety net since I'm broke on plat and haven't had a good discount in forever, but I feel like I have to protest this fix decision for the sake of principle. You can't lay out the rules of the game, then invalidate those who followed them while making up new rules rewarding those that didn't. THAT'S where I feel betrayed. I'm the only one in my group of friends that actually caught any of the stream. I'm also the only one who didn't receive ash prime from the event.

Just now, (PS4)Typfools said:

Now Nintendo too, and now they don't care cause they've gotten their result over half a million people watching tennocon. Who cares about a few customers? Not DE. I'm waiting for another "well now you've got something to spend that overpriced platinum on ".

I knew about the Nintendo partnership, but out of the three big names I'd say they are the least corrupt. At least they aren't trying to shove Microtransactions like Sony and MS.

But ya you are right about the last part. If you don't pay Plat, you aren't worth DE's time.