Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Diablo 3 Reaper Of Souls

Gravefire

Any official announcements or trailers? If so, can you give a direct link? I cant watch videos on the forum for some reasons.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/reaper-of-souls/

Oh snap! Diablo 3! *dies*

Its been dead for a while but they've already stated that with the X-Pax they're doing a overhall of the whole combat system in D3. I'm exicted for the Cursader can't wait to be all pew pew lazer beams.

So... Death is back?

My first thoughts even before watching the trailer we're...

Thoughts on the trailer...

As always awesome, Blizzard CGI are top notch quality.

Thoughts on the game...

Well the launch was a disaster. After that, grinding the difficulties with once again repeated story and forgetable characters, meh. Gameplay got boring quite fast, features that we're announced before launch of the game are not in the game even at this date and real money auction house... because why play Diablo for loot, when you can just buy it. Iam glad that the improvements are being made, but it is too late for me, since Torchlight 2 does those things way, way better, it has mod support and costs close to nothing.

Some people give up on a game too quickly I have a feeling with the new director at blizzard working on D3 and the huge system improvements coming in patch 2.0 we should see a better gameplay and some actually end game.

Too quickly... you mean after ~15 months? Iam sorry, but the base game is not all that good in comparison to Torchlight 2 or even Path of Exile.

Too quickly... you mean after ~15 months? Iam sorry, but the base game is not all that good in comparison to Torchlight 2 or even Path of Exile.

Yeah cause PoE you just end up on a island and told to go fight people that makes a load of sense. TL2 was a good game just didn't enjoy it as much as D2.