Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris - An idea most players wouldn't expect.

Eidolon_Slayer

EaxVV0w.jpg

Solaris Debt - Internment Colony.

I've got an idea that may seem far-fetched from what players usually expect when it comes to WF gameplay and features. See the numbers in the picture? GDP, Repossessions, Foreclosures, Interest rates, wages, etc. What if we could invest in (something, perhaps debtor corpus), and play the entire investment game? Of course with its consequences as well (ex.our investments in --Redacted-- affecting major events and causing the deaths of nps, or Solaris to be under attack by --Redacted--).

Edited by Eidolon_Slayer

The only reason that would make me want to invest in the Corpus market would be to "buy" the colony to liberate them (kinda how Glast played Nef to get Neewa back).

Either this or the Zanuka project. This thing is missing an important part.... of Rhino.

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

10 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

The only reason that would make me want to invest in the Corpus market would be to "buy" the colony to liberate them (kinda how Glast played Nef to get Neewa back).

Either this or the Zanuka project. This thing is missing an important part.... of Rhino.

I think affecting the entire camp or environment (you'll see more mining nodes for a resource if that resource is good for profit) would be nice to see. I don't think there's any point in purchasing the entire colony, since Solaris is one of countless internment camps the Corpus controls.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

If it means having a way to earn credits passively then why not

You need to be careful you don't turn up a loss.

Why not just a resource market (stock exchange??)

Where we can trade our resource with another type that availabe in the market (only resource to resource. No credit)

And the value of each type of resource depend on how many of that resource went to the market (like real life market)

And the market itself is connected to all server. Which mean all player can effect the value of resources..

so for example:

when the market just open you can trade 100 nanospore for 1 orokin cell and vice versa. But as more and more player trade their nanospore the value of it will fall, so eventually you might need 1000 nanospore for 1 cell and vice versa.

unlike player market that uses plat DE can control this market. Like dumping resources in to the market when the value got too high or vice versa (probably once a month)

ps: this way we can find out the real value of resources better than common, uncommon, and rare values that they have right now

pps: and put this market at maroo’s bazaar back room

Edited by novalery