The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fishing Nerfed?

TioMegaManX

I have been trying to fish during the last week, some of my daily tribute rewards have been resource chance booster which allegedly make easier for fish to spawn, even with that I have had the worst luck fishing compared to other times in the past where I could catch at least 20-30 special fish without boosters, lately I can't even get common fish to spawn consistently, even simple bait doesn't seem to work no matter if I hit the hotspot.

Every time this happens I can't help but imagine a certain developer with a smug face mocking me.

9 hours ago, Chewarette said:

I didn't experience something like that, even though I only went for Murkrays recently.

That might be a bug, so I guess you should give some more details on your experience : When it happened (night/day), area(s), type of bait... 

Several times a day, all baits, pond, lake, ocean, having common fish spawn is hard, I have to drop dye first and wait because the only reliable method for me is throwing bait if there are fish around, but even then there are times when my stuff sinks and nothing spawned at all, someone above suggested "resetting" by going to the gates but I have been getting the same issue at different times when trying to fish.