Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best focus tree for tridolon

NimmNimm

Question

Ive been posting a lot about focus trees trying to understand. What is the best focus tree for tridolon hunting? Cause id like to know what to focus on now since you cant use both Energizing dash and Void strike. So what should I focus on when it comes to tridolon?

6 answers to this question

T2 scaffold for offers the highest damage per single shot for Eidolons. T3 brace will give you an extra 12% critical chance. Void Strike(madurai) can be stacked and at around 40 stack and with Unairu Wisp(provided by chroma in the group) the 80x damage will one shot the Eidolon shields. Under 40 stack you can 2 shot the shields. Teralyst shields are much weaker than the other 2 and require even less stacks. A proper team coordination will guarantee that the eidolon shields don't last more than 1-3 seconds.

At the beginning of each night, people usually stack at the gate.

Chroma should be with Unairu wisp as he can't stack. He can help with the teralyst shields.

Edited by scourge213

1 minute ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

I tried Madurai like so many people recommend but I just can't use it as I should so I stick with the school I am comfortable with

Madurai for the Void Strike and amp recharge correct? Helps put out more damage?