Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why can't we remove Helminth Cyst early?

tinyranitar

2 hours ago, MBaldelli said:

I've built dioramas and ships in bottles when I was younger.  I've played Axis & Allies games that lasted through three weeks.  A week isn't all that much time when trying to build a recreation to the Battle of Hastings in miniatures. 

Yeah I understand having to wait for a long period of time. It's because it's building up things and it's fun to do so, and there's no shortcut to recreate an epic battle scene. It's not fun to stare at a cyst, and there should be a shortcut for that.

5 hours ago, Mover-NeRo said:

The whole point tha you cant remove it for a week is to spread it futher.

If this is true, it should just be changed so that any previously infected warframe can spread it.  That's a better long-term mechanic anyway, rather than relying on warframes with active cysts.

7 hours ago, tinyranitar said:

Yeah I understand having to wait for a long period of time. It's because it's building up things and it's fun to do so, and there's no shortcut to recreate an epic battle scene. It's not fun to stare at a cyst, and there should be a shortcut for that.

If you understand the reasoning behind my building dioramas, then you should understand perfectly what I mean when I say to you, "Patience, Grasshopper."  Because once it's cured it doesn't come back.  And given that time can change an attitude against something to wanting something else...  Consider this a waiting period as to whether you want to build a Helminth Charger.