The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.6.1

[DE]darryl1

I understand the Nova's fix of her "launching into orbit" when she casts "molecular prime", there certainly WAS a peculiar high jump affect that would sometimes take place, but removing her ability to cast molecular prime in mid air altogether just sucks!

Hotfix 9.6.1

Additions

• Arid Fear Dojo Trophy Recipes have now been distributed to the top clans from the past event! Congrats!
  • Added new visual effect while Blessing is active
  • Added visual effects to several idle animations
  • Integrated text translations for various languages

Changes

• Updated reload sound effects for Snipetron, Snipetron Vandal, and Torid
  • Updated visual effects for Dera muzzle flash
  • Improved visual effects for Flux beam
  • Switched Radial Blind's color back to white with some tinges of energy color
  • Removed inconveniently-placed loot crates that were thwarting Kril's plans for Tenno domination
  • Nyx's Chaos now only stuns bosses, not make them murder their subordinates

Fixes

• Fixed energy colors not being applied to Trinity's Link
  • Fixed Link beam occasionally attaching itself to nothing in particular
  • Fixed Volt Speed not being affected by power duration mods for clients
  • Fixed Rhino Stomp being "In Use" on the client even though it didn't affect any enemies
  • Fixed energy colors not being applied to Tesla
  • Fixed sentinels sometimes dropping items on death
  • Fixed "Cannot use in Air" message appearing indefinitely if player jumped and used a power right away
  • Fixed Raptor missiles following invisible targets
  • Fixed energy colors not being applied to Vortex
  • Fixed Nova being launched into orbit if she casts Molecular Prime right as she jumps
  • Fixed Drop disappearing on clients after fusing it past level 1
  • Fixed energy colors not being applied to Drop

good 

Hotfix 9.6.1

So uh, What happened to "We're not gonna Nerf anymore"?

I mean I don't mind the change as much as I mind that you said you wouldn't nerf but nerfed anyway.

Edited by Meatuchu

Hotfix 9.6.1

Changes

What the hell are you doing? Why do you always nerf Nyx? Why did you not buff or rework Nyx's Phychic Bolt and Absorb first? These abilities are broken and  useless against high-level enemies.

yea..each patch simply makes game worse

now the nyx downgrades have started ..what will come next ?

for a while now i dread each patch cos they only make something worse every time warframe has became one of those games just like the rest

Agreed. DE will kill Warframe some day with their "brilliant" ideas and hotfixes/updates. DE, try to listen your community if you don't know how to make this game better. It looks sometimes devs don't test diligently by themselves the things that you add/change.

Edited by AntLion

What the hell are you doing? How should I fight solo against bosses now? Why did you not buff or rework Nyx's Phychic Bolt and Absorb first? These abilities are useless against high-level enemies.

To be fair, Chaos effecting bosses was more of a glitch than anything else.  Bosses are supposed to be immune to all forms of crowd-control (they just get stunned for 1 second, then continue on as normal).  The devs have also said multiple times that Chaos is almost too powerful (even after it had a time limit added).  If this is the only nerf that Chaos gets, I'll be extremely happy. 

I do hope they fix the Absorb bugs, and remake Psychic Bolts altogether.  Absorb could be one of the best (and most unique) ultimates in the game, but its currently useless.  Psychic Bolts is also useless, provides no synergy, and flat out doesn't fit Nyx's playstyle or theme. 

Hello, AM so Apy to see the Job yu ave complite wit the games.

Bot we ave a lot Bug she reporting to me end request all player demanding to me (my clan Member) to optennig a banck echange (Wer the member ave a Chance to echange wit oder member in the clan).

End she demamanding to to ave a beter chating syteme to!

do you planing in close futur the solution for dat. PLEAS.

Ty. for your attention am watting to see dis changement passe a good day.